Javier Mascherano - CB/DM - Barcelona (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Interesting interview last night.

Mascherano: "Barcelona is a fantastic Club, one of the best in the world but there will come a day where everything has to come to an end."

Mascherano: "I don't know if it will be now, in 1 year or in 2 or even 3. My future? I don't like to hang on to anything."

Mascherano: ' I would have liked to play more in my natural role, although playing as a defender was crucial and there I played the best years of my career "

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Barcelona don't want to let Javier Mascherano (31) go this summer. In case the players asks to leave, Barcelona want at least 60M. [md]

Now that's some made up shit right there. Fuck I'd love to work for the media, just gotta make up some shit and get paid.

Edit:
Mascherano: "I don't know what will happen in the future, but I can't be denying rumours all the time." [tyc]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Interesting interview last night.

Mascherano: "Barcelona is a fantastic Club, one of the best in the world but there will come a day where everything has to come to an end."

Mascherano: "I don't know if it will be now, in 1 year or in 2 or even 3. My future? I don't like to hang on to anything."

Mascherano: ' I would have liked to play more in my natural role, although playing as a defender was crucial and there I played the best years of my career "
I think that means he wants to leave but doesn't want to fight the club over it or lose the fans. I think at this age he is looking for a new challenge after having won everything many times with Barca. He is more likely to collect more trebles in Barca than with Juve (and possibly even more money in barca) but that would be more of the same. This is his last chance to have a new experience at a top club and I really think he wants to come but can't say he is leaving until Barca agrees a deal with us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
tbh I think he's just trying to milk barcelona for a contract improvement.
I doubt it. Unless he is asking for an outrageous amount they would just give it to him and avoid the whole instability. They would have been far more firm with us too.

It might be resolved by a raise in the end but I seriously doubt that this is his goal from the start.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
As I said before. He's mad for all the tax, trial and possible jail time in the future. He wants to leave but Eurolona isn't gonna allow it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think that means he wants to leave but doesn't want to fight the club over it or lose the fans. I think at this age he is looking for a new challenge after having won everything many times with Barca. He is more likely to collect more trebles in Barca than with Juve (and possibly even more money in barca) but that would be more of the same. This is his last chance to have a new experience at a top club and I really think he wants to come but can't say he is leaving until Barca agrees a deal with us.
This is the point where Juve sold Vidal and let Tevez go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)