Javier Mascherano - CB/DM - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Just think about it.
Every big name we discussed in the past never joined us.
Usually when media blabber for too long = we won't get the player.

Too much time passed since the talks for Pjanic and Gomes.
I was fairly optimistic cause we still had to play the Coppa Italia but now few days passed and we didn't sign anyone yet.... it's just depressing after few things that were said
You do understand that the transfer window isn't even open yet? Right?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
как можно верить в такую хуйню:snoop:
Because seems like there are many websites reporting it Italy,Spain...
No agreement with Barca,but there is with the player.

Jun 6, 2015
still look at Bayern/Borussia and City
Of course. Some teams have done business early because of the Euros but we have the Morata situation to solve first so we will have to wait until then before splashing the cash probably. My point was that there is plenty of time till 1st of September.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's up for debate. Some might say he's not even the best CDM in his own team ;)
Mascherano is both the best CDM in the world, and not the best cdm in his own team.

"wut zach, you contradict yourself again"

Wel no, settle down and lemme explain.

When he can play as an actual cdm, he's without competition the best in the world. He does that at Argentina, and in big games is always man of the match. He was legendary good in the previous coppa america for example @CrimsonianKing .

At barcelona, they dont use a cdm. They use an excellent passer that holds the midfield. Because of the special pressing style barcelona uses, it works unless you go against a well drilled unit. then their midfield is shit, but they offset that by having insane forwards, so teams sacrifice so much,barca's midfield keeps hanging in there when not in possession.
Its a nice example of defending trough exceptional attackers in the proximitry. Much like you dont have your fullback press deep cause cuadrado will rape its stamina before you can say "peasant".

Because of this, he's the best cdm in the world, but not at barcelona since they use an onorthodox style without an actual cdm.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think by now everyone knows how this guy has been my favorite cdm for over a decade now ?

them feels. I will violate several women if this is bullshit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It will depend on Barca's will to keep him. Also, it's not the first time you make it seems like we're a third rate club undermining us in the market while we're top 5 in the world. Defence mechanisms at its best.
Thats a retarded conclusion

Mascherano is an absolute leader and keyplayer for barcelona. THE leader and world's greatest cdm at argentina.

Juventus by all means is of lower reputation then Barcelona currently. And financially, there is a considerable gap.
From leading and sportive point of view, there would be 0 sense in barcelona letting him go, or him wanting to go.

So thats why i say he's not comming. It doesnt make us a third rate club. Barcelona and real are the two clubs who decide who they take and who they keep. Not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)