January Transfer Market (16 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I more or less have my heart set on Riquelme for Neddy's replacement. I know it's not the first time he's been mentioned around these parts,but this season i've fallen in love with him all over again and he shouldn't be that difficult to get either.I'm convinced that Del Piero and Zlatan can't coexist as strikers as both of them drop back too much so Trezeguet might be seeing more playing time when he gets back;the Frenchman is exceedingly dependent on good service and Roman practically thrives on brilliant through balls and creating chances.Given our current lacklustre attack his acquisition could really boost our chances in Europe and in Italy.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We haven't been linked to the following player ever, but I have always loved him and rated him as one of the best if not the best playmakers in the world. His team is doing very badly at the moment, lowering his price. Only disadvantage is his that he's on the wrong side of 20 and not that ambitious.. Maybe Moggi should take at look at him though.
I'm talking about:

Juan Carlos Valeron.

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
I think the biggest possibilities to come to juve have the following players:

Marek Jankulovski OM and CB 8 Million Euro

Maicon FB Right 4-5 Million Euro

Christian Chivu FB Left 9-14 Million Euro

Mavuba DM 3-4 Million Euro

Antonio Cassano FW 20-30 Million Euro

Christian Obodo DM 3-4 Million Euro

I think we need someone that is very creative and plays on Nedveds positon for example Meghni, or a playmaker. Our team is the opposite of Milan, we have nobody that is creative, our team is a FIGHTER TEAM. But i think we need only one creative player and not more.

And about the transfers i think only two or lesser player come to us from my list.

I hope the team will look so in future:
GK: Buffon
FB rigth: Zambrotta
FB left: Chivu
CB: Cannavaro
CB:Thuram ( this year he is good but in season 2005 we need another one on his position, how is it with Cesare Bovo or Barzagli or Boumsong(we can have him for 10 Million???)
DM:Emerson
DM Obodo or Blasi
RM:Camoranesi
LM/ZM:Meghni
FW:Bojinov or Cassano (when Trezeguet goes away in June)
FW:Ibrahimovic

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
we must try to catch pizzaro..he is best midfielder in the serie-A

he has amazing passing skill and creative ability
his ability need idealy to juve
watch to udinese game...he is king of udinese
he always selected best 11 of this week from gazetta or goal.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Please guys give more realistic ideas.Milan signed Jankulovski.

Deportivo has great passers(valeron,Luque)and i think they will give them to one team,Why not buy on of those 2?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I read that.If the operation is not finished and in the end Milan will not buy him i'll be too happy.And IMO we will not buy a A CLASS name in January.We have not many money.Not more than 15M i think for transfers.Maybe i'm wrong

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
CB:Thuram ( this year he is good but in season 2005 we need another one on his position, how is it with Cesare Bovo or Barzagli or Boumsong(we can have him for 10 Million???)
DM Obodo or Blasi
LM/ZM:Meghni[/B
FW:Bojinov or Cassano (when Trezeguet goes away in June)FW:Ibrahimovic

this is not the summer transfer

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
I think the biggest possibilities to come to juve have the following players:

Marek Jankulovski OM and CB 8 Million Euro

Maicon FB Right 4-5 Million Euro

Christian Chivu FB Left 9-14 Million Euro

Mavuba DM 3-4 Million Euro

Antonio Cassano FW 20-30 Million Euro

Christian Obodo DM 3-4 Million Euro

I think we need someone that is very creative and plays on Nedveds positon for example Meghni, or a playmaker. Our team is the opposite of Milan, we have nobody that is creative, our team is a FIGHTER TEAM. But i think we need only one creative player and not more.

And about the transfers i think only two or lesser player come to us from my list.

DM Obodo or Blasi
LM/ZM:Meghni
FW:Bojinov or Cassano (when Trezeguet goes away in June)
FW:Ibrahimovic

Ehm, is Trez going away?

Sep 14, 2003
There are some reports that because we have coped so well without Trez, that we could sell him to finance strengthening the team in other areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)