January Transfer Market (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Cassano(or may be Bojinov)...we need one of them.
Janko
ones to replace Zebina&Camo by them.
-------------------------Buffon------------------
?(Bonera?)---Canna----Thuram-------Janko
Zambro----Emerson-----Blasi--------Neddy
-------------Cassano---------Zlatan----------
I really think Cassano and Zlatan will make the best due(hmmm maybe after Rooney-Van Nistelrooy)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Do you know how broke VFB actually are? They will only sell their stars at top prices.
I say 12m is the market price, if they get a 20-25m offer from Real, Chelsea....good for them. We don't make good deals for the other teams. If that's the case let's look elsewhere.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Getting Jankulovski wouldn't be bad, as then Neddy would move in the centre.

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Canna - Zambrotta

Camo - Emerson - Nedved - Jankulovski

Zlatan - Trezeguet

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I say we need another defender, possibly Panucci, to take the stress off of our backline. We desperately need a playmaker in midfield, and I am not sure if Jankulovski would provide that much creativity. But I would welcome Marek because we need cover for Zambrotta. Its obvious we need a new striker because Del Piero is washed up. Almost any of our transfer targets would do more than Alex.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Selling DeVaio was a big mistake
We should replace him as soon as possible cuz even with the return of Trez "which i really doubt specially after a shoulder stabilization surgery which usually has a poor prognosis "'
Juve will suffer
DP is fluctuating
Zlatan is not that good at the moments “he is too young”
Zalayyeta is not Juve style

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

Forget about gerard for two reasons:
1. liverpool will not leave him.
2. eng. players do not fit in serie a
They will, it seems he wont renew his contract.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's got crazy dribbling skills. I remember seeing him the the CL against Manyoo last year, and he just made a fool out of them.

Sep 14, 2003
Gerrard will stay in England, be it with Liverpool or whoever. It will be almost impossible for us to take him whether Capello is desperate for him or not. Shame, this is exactly the player we need to play alongside Emerson.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Gerrard will stay in England, be it with Liverpool or whoever. It will be almost impossible for us to take him whether Capello is desperate for him or not. Shame, this is exactly the player we need to play alongside Emerson.
I Disagree, we need a more attacking and creative player next to Emo. We saw what happened to our midfield against Milan were we had 2 defensive midfielders.

Rosicky would be the answer :)

Sep 14, 2003
Gerrard does his fair share of attacking, he's a typical box to box player with wonderful passing.

Rosicky would definitely be more than welcome though. ;)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
all forum fans said less reality
heleb or cassano or gilardino or rosicky all never move in winter break .....silly boys!!
especially heleb is never lilnked with juve.

only yan is has reality but i don"t think we need yan we aleady have olivera....olivera better than yan........olivera has very short chance but he scored great 2 goals he is very young<21 years> and speeder and great shooting and great scorer than jan<27 years>

i think juve"s problem is creativ in midfilder we has many dm but nobody has great passing <for example:pirlo,xabi,alonso>

i think pizzaro is very good choice he is so underated in serie-A

He always choiced in after season best 11 in serie-A

one of the best midfielder in serie-a he is quite cheap and young untill<25 years>

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Pizarro, Rosicky, Gerrard...Someone must come and I dont say no to any of them ;) And I still want Jankulovski here at Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
He's too young.

What out for Hleb of Stuttgart.
Yes! Both of us have been calling for Hleb quite some time now, but I really wonder if Moggi even knows Hleb's name..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)