Janko And Nedvec (1 Viewer)

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
This HEINZ guy was also very good. He plays for Banik Ostrava...He is young, fast, has fantasy....absolutely Juve material...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:sigh: I don't mean to be a bully, but seriously, what's with everyone's habit of making three threads after every matchday?

OP
Christian j

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    first zlatan polit
    then the euro is chance to watch new player to catch
    for that not for any thing if not just tell me

OP
    Christian j

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    juve need more good player becuse
    the player in him to old and we need young player and the big player buy to many goood player and she will do after euro
    i mean the big clubs real milan inter roma do to valencia do
    the champion next year will be like fire so juve need more

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I feel sorry for Heskey though, and he'll always have a (tiny) place in my heart for that DJ celebration :D Though that golf putter one was plain stupid
    I haven't seen either of those. I feel sorry for him as well. It's more of Sven's fault that he called him up in the first place.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    I want Baros and Janko in Juve.!!!
    Now Baros -- that's some original thinking here. And 18 goals in 27 NT appearances and championship experience at the 2002 Under-21s? Yeah -- that could create some interesting options.

I've been a fan of Janko's NT play for a while. He's an offensive threat for someone in the back line (so it's not surprising where Udinese often field him), but his defensive skills do need some improvement still.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    seems like every game juve has a target to get:D

jankulovski would be a great addition to our side, his versitility would be a key. between him and zambro, the options are huge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)