Janko And Nedvec (1 Viewer)

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
Buy Janko and play him as a left back, and play zambrotta as right back, the amount of pressure we would be able to cause would be great

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Am I the only one who didn't think Janko was all that great?
well, i dont think of him as being world class, but he does gve the team options. i mean, he is like zambro, can play in defence, or on a wing. he can even play as a playmaker if need be. so he gives us back as well.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
it would be an upgrade in 2 departments. Janko is a better left back, and then we get a great right wing.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

well, i dont think of him as being world class, but he does gve the team options. i mean, he is like zambro, can play in defence, or on a wing. he can even play as a playmaker if need be. so he gives us back as well.
i second that.he is someone who can play a substantial number of our matches in a variety of positions whenever called for,but not a player of true juve first team calibre.i wouldn't mind some depth in the squad since he ain't that bad a player anyway.

but while jankulovski remains an interesting option he is still by and large optinonal.ferrari,gilardino and VDV are not,so moggi should be worrying about them now.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
seems like every game juve has a target to get:D

jankulovski would be a great addition to our side, his versitility would be a key. between him and zambro, the options are huge.
it would be GREAT to get janku and move zambro op in the right OR left midfield...!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
But please .. Nobody say we shall get Grygera
After yestaerday's performance I'd say he's a bit of a liability, was very disappointed by him, having been previously impressed but Robben tore him apart

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

After yestaerday's performance I'd say he's a bit of a liability, was very disappointed by him, having been previously impressed but Robben tore him apart
YEP, I´ve been really impressed by him this season in Ajax. But Robben destroyed him completly

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

yes..Grygera was responsible for atleast the second goal for Holland yesterday..Robben came from behind his back...(though I think he's responsible for the first goal too, he should kept an eye on Bouma)

That's why the Czech coach replaced him in the first half

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
the czech offense was amazing (im czech so i went mad)

but their defence is absolute shite

do we really want to brign in thsoe defenders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)