Jadon Sancho - LW - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Douglas Costa? lol

Costa, Lucio, Arthur, Felipe Melo, who is JJ's worst signing of Brazilian players?

pls discuss
Douglas Costa at least had as many bad days as he had good days here, made some good contributions to our CL runs and us retaining the Serie A title, whereas the others are just completely useless flops all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the rumor about Sancho, i see it very unlikely, his wages are astronomical while the asking price is absurd given his poor form and what he has shown(or hasn’t shown) for the last two seasons… going for him would be a huge risk which i doubt we will take.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Douglas Costa? lol

Costa, Lucio, Arthur, Felipe Melo, who is JJ's worst signing of Brazilian players?

pls discuss
D.C wasnt bad, he just didnt stand out as much as we wanted. He had some very good games and some mediocre ones.
I still remember him dribbling past an entire defense (I think it was the CL against a weak club). I really liked this guy but obviously now its way too late for another stint.

Lucio was meh but still others sucked way more than him.
Arthur - Now this one is the definition of flop
F.Melo - The guy was mental. I`d still give the Brazillian trophy to Arthur though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I rate Hernanes as a much better signing than Arthur.
Hernanes was either a free transfer or a cheap buy, I dont remember his contract but he sucked more or less like Arthur only that he played in a better Juve than the one of the past years (or at least I remember it this way)

- - - Updated - - -

Not even close. Arthur gotta be the most expensive mistake when it comes to lolzillians.
Definitely!
Pjanic was already done when we swapped him for Arthur but he was still capable of providing a few assists per season. Then we got Arthur who did one thing very good but then he did everything wrong. He could control a ball but apart from that he couldnt defend couldnt contribute to attack and basically side passed the ball best case scenario.
He also looks like he is going to faint every time he makes a run which suggests his stamina level is extremely low.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Arthur is the undisputed lolzillian flop. If jj had a turd square to commemorate such shit he would have the biggest one. Kinda like the stars at the stadium but this is hidden in a dungeon under the stadium. To see it you have to pay extra while you get flogged walking through the hall of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)