Jadon Sancho - LW - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We arent getting him and honestly its good we dont. Until he proves his potential he is just an overrated skilled player. 14M net? Yeah doesnt sounds like our budget...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
IDK why people are against signing him TBH, he was amazing for Dortmund and is still only 23. Getting him on loan is a no brainer, I think some just like to argue just for the sake of it.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
As much as I would take him in a heartbeat for his potential alone there are some reasons to be questionable.

1) How would we play him? He plays the same position as Chiesa/Iling Jr/Kostic. Like if he was literally ANY OTHER POSITION it would make him so much more useful for us.

2) What is the loan price and it must come with an option to buy? Because if we're loaning him to just restart his confidence and sending him back to Man U whats the fucking point? But if its a bargain where we're signing him on loan with an option to buy at (say) 40m now you've got my interest. Because if we can jumpstart his confidence and he returns to peak Dortmund form then we're talking about taking on a great player. But that scenario also comes with wage questions. Man U clearly overpaid this man by like 3-4m wages but that's what the EPL does.

Will he take 5-7m net wages? It's a question worth asking if everything else falls into place.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We should go for Bellingham instead
His brother will be affordable, playing at sunderland

- - - Updated - - -

IDK why people are against signing him TBH, he was amazing for Dortmund and is still only 23. Getting him on loan is a no brainer, I think some just like to argue just for the sake of it.
His current wage is ridiculous, if I'm not mistaken he's the highest paid player at man utd, there's no way he's even affordable unless man utd will pay the majority of his wage which I doubt they will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)