J Stadium/Allianz (14 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
20220525_215823.png

Our stadium only half the attendance from Milan and Inter. Is it because Juventus fans is less or stadium ticket is too expensive?
For most of the season only around 50% of tifosi were allowed to attend games due to Covid. San Siro's capacity is 80k so they had 40k allowed to be there, while Juve stadium holds 41k seats.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus has started again the "project" expansion of the sports center (youth) in the neighbourhood of the #Continassa . The plan for MiniStadium #JWomen and #Under23 (about 5000 seats) also starts again in another adjacent area already identified before #Covid . With the legal permissions, here we are
[Momblano]

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
abbonamenti-22-23.jpg

I'll pay 555€ for renewal =(
But really Allegri+ super shitty team it really makes me wonder if after 13years of consecutive season tickets

- - - Updated - - -

edit: 575€ as I'm Sud 1

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That doesn't seem like a bad price imo
some people are saying that Ridotto is just for those with handicap and that we should pay full price 650€
but I read

** Sarà possibile usufruire della tariffa Ridotto I, dedicata a persone con disabilità, solamente dopo essersi accreditati al portale dedicato. Agli abbonati 19.20 Ridotto I è stata inviata un'email con tutte le indicazioni per completare la procedura.

there it says "To seasonticketers 19.20 redux a email has been sent with all the info to complete the procedure
So I guessed even old seasonticketers should get to pay reduced fee isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

yep they're saying that it's just for those that in 19.20 already had a ridotto for handicapped people to renew it this year
so it's 650-675€ Y_Y

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Are you under 16?
back then I thought as old season ticket I would qualify for Ridotto I and thought that 675€ was the price for new season ticket holders

Well I later found out that Ridotto was for those handicapped season holders from season 2019-2020.

Also it's not 675€ but 690€! as there is a 15€ fee to pay. They also removed the option to pay in the stores. Just online and 15€ fee to send money to Juventus! THE PRIVILEGE!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Do you know the best reliable website to buy opening match ticket vs Sassuolo , Valerio?
Thanks in advance
juventus.com xD
it's been many year but IF I wanted to buy for inflated prices a ticket it was viagogo
Nowdays I dunno if it even exist I read in Italy the secondary ticketing it's illegal so they closed the website or something
So again Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)