J Stadium/Allianz (28 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
And yes, it's very hectic after the match, much traffic, full busses and it's very hard to catch a Taxi then. If you wanna leave with a driver you have to order him in advance and fix a meeting point.
God damn those buses, who the fuck would even wanna use them after the match. It's a wonder how the doors even closes and what if you would like to hop off at some point? You just won't get out of the bus. :lol:

I just walk back to downtown or where ever my hotel is (never in downtown actually). Stop for few beers at some point, that's the way to do it. :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Is 210 euro a ticket way too much to sit in the family section of our stadium?
That's what the around Turin guy is saying
Difficult to guess what the regular price is going to be. For this particular game, I'd say somewhere between €70 & €100 for the Tribuna Family.

The Bologna game has one big "advantage" for you though: it will be on a weekday.
Regular league games on a weekday basically never sell out. At least up until last season they didn't.
They also tend to be slightly less expensive (face value).

If I were you, I'd just wait & see if you're able to get them when they go on general sale.
Worst case you can't, but then you should still have the option to go for a ticket with a hefty mark up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Difficult to guess what the regular price is going to be. For this particular game, I'd say somewhere between €70 & €100 for the Tribuna Family.

The Bologna game has one big "advantage" for you though: it will be on a weekday.
Regular league games on a weekday basically never sell out. At least up until last season they didn't.
They also tend to be slightly less expensive (face value).

If I were you, I'd just wait & see if you're able to get them when they go on general sale.
Worst case you can't, but then you should still have the option to go for a ticket with a hefty mark up.
Is this around Turin guy trustworthy?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is this around Turin guy trustworthy?
Hey, I've never booked a ticket from AroundTurin, because I have the membership since many years. But ask @Powis, I think he has told you, that his guy is a good one. :boh:

But actually I didn't know that you want to visit the Bologna game on a weekday. Buck Fuddy might be right, tickets probably won't be sold out after pre-sale for J1897 and b&w member.

Jul 13, 2010
Hey, I've never booked a ticket from AroundTurin, because I have the membership since many years. But ask @Powis, I think he has told you, that his guy is a good one. :boh:

But actually I didn't know that you want to visit the Bologna game on a weekday. Buck Fuddy might be right, tickets probably won't be sold out after pre-sale for J1897 and b&w member.
You would think that weekday bologna game is as cheap as it gets

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I've never had any contact with him, so I have no idea. Does look legit though.

For €210 a ticket I'd expect a hi five from Jacky Elkann when we score a goal.
I'd expect a blowjob from Lapo tbh

I'd wait and risk it but I'm not in position to go to another game if I miss out so I'll just pay it and guarantee some tickets

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'd wait and risk it but I'm not in position to go to another game if I miss out so I'll just pay it and guarantee some tickets
You should have waited, Salvo.

Regular sale for the Bologna tickets started on Friday & there's still more than enough available. There's absolutely no way this is gonna sell out. Which is going to make it the 3rd game in a row.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus news: the fans are still striking, and CR7 isn't happy
Cancelo.Ronaldo.Juventus.2018.19.356x237.jpg

SHOW GALLERY
17 September at 15:00
Juventus are doing very well in Serie A: none of their rivals can keep up, and the Bianconeri have been perfect so far, winning four games out of four.

Even better, Cristiano Ronaldo finally opened his account with the Old Lady, netting a brace at the weekend against Sassuolo to set up a 2-1 win.

And yet, Douglas Costa’s horrible spitting incident isn’t the only blemish on the Juventini’s book.

There’s a problem: Cristiano Ronaldo is not the only one who didn’t appreciate the Juventus Stadium’s frosty reception of the Bianconeri.

The first half was, especially, eerily quiet. Fans are still angry at the increase in ticket prices, the Curva Sud showing up in white shirts to indicate that they believed that games had turned into theatre productions.

They had already refused to show up to the first game of the season against Verona, and indeed in the pre-season showcase at Villar Perosa, where the first and second teams face off and new signings are introduced.

Before he scored, Ronaldo could be seen waving his arms to get the fans going. Will this still be the case a few weeks from now?

- - - Updated - - -

I really can't stand our Ultras. Such little bitches

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I really can't stand our Ultras. Such little bitches
Yes, but ticket prices now are about 2 times as high as they were 3 years ago. It really gets hard for our italian Ultras to afford these expensive tickets. So if we don't stop raise our ticket prices we will lose our Ultras anyway.

So basically I can understand them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no kidding. They are concerned the stadium is turning into a "theater"...apparently they are not entertained :lol:
Unfortunately it's like this. 6 years ago the atmosphere was great. Now it's just tourists or rich kiddies filming and taking selfies the entire match and no one sings anymore. It's the price we're paying for raising our ticket prices.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been looking at tickets over the past few days, does anyone know what "intero P" is supposed to mean?
Full price.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Outgrown the stadium...yet we sell out even with high ticket prices which means people are still willing to pay to watch.
Yes, but the Ultras aren't that rich to afford those tickets, the crowd is changing tha previous and upcoming years. So we have to say goodbye to a good atmosphere.

I personally don't like this trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Number of sold out games so far this season: 0
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)