J Stadium/Allianz (28 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Just looked at viagogo only tickers left are like 340 euro a ticket
Buy a membership for 65 euros and then you can easily get a ticket for relatively small match vs. Bologna. All together would be even cheaper than one ticket via Viagogo. Plus you get a welcome package from Juve so value is really good.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Still sucks ass to pay that much for one fucking ticket. :sergio:
Buy a membership for 65 euros and then you can easily get tickets for relatively small match vs. Bologna. All together would be even cheaper than one ticket via Viagogo. Plus you get a welcome package from Juve so value is really good.
How much do they come to with a membership?
I've been quoted 210 a ticket for the tribuna family

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
How much do they come to with a membership?
I've been quoted 210 a ticket for the tribuna family
Two years ago cheapest tickets were like 40€ if I remember correctly.. but your friend/gf/what ever also needs to be a member if you buy tickets from Listicket (at least if you want to buy tickets before the general sale, not sure what's the case in general sale, but Wittl will know). Won't be a problem if you go there just by yourself. I don't even remember how much premium membership costs nowadays (they just take the money from my credit card). :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is 210 euro a ticket way too much to sit in the family section of our stadium?
That's what the around Turin guy is saying
It's a bit much yes. When and against who?

BUT look, the positive: you can already buy/reserve the ticket and you don’t have to get member as you live in Australia and probably wont come back very soon

Negative: maybe the price. But since they raised the season tickets prices about 30% I think they'll do the same with the regular tickets.

In general tickets got much more expinsive. I used to pay 60-80 euro with my membership for Serie A matches, but against big clubs they're now between 100 and 150.

Last season I've paid for Barcelona and Tottenham each 120 euro and against Benevento (120th anniversary) 100 euros.

So imagine, am b&w membership costs you 65 euros and a ticket about 100 or even more now. that's not that much cheaper as your 210 euro ticket from AroundTurin.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's a bit much yes. When and against who?

BUT look, the positive: you can already buy/reserve the ticket and you don’t have to get member as you live in Australia and probably wont come back very soon

Negative: maybe the price. But since they raised the season tickets prices about 30% I think they'll do the same with the regular tickets.

In general tickets got much more expinsive. I used to pay 60-80 euro with my membership for Serie A matches, but against big clubs they're now between 100 and 150.

Last season I've paid for Barcelona and Tottenham each 120 euro and against Benevento (120th anniversary) 100 euros.

So imagine, am b&w membership costs you 65 euros and a ticket about 100 or even more now. that's not that much cheaper as your 210 euro ticket from AroundTurin.
And I thought tickets were expensive af few years ago. :sergio:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
And I thought tickets were expensive af few years ago. :sergio:
It's insame. That's why the atmosphere gets lower from year to year. Less ultras more rich fucks with children or tourists (like me, but at least I know and shout every fucking song :p)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It‘s a bit much yes. When and against who?

Negative: maybe the price. But since they raised the season tickets prices about 30% I think they‘ll do the same with the regular tickets.

In general tickets got much more expinsive. I used to pay 60-80 euro with my membership for Serie A matches, but against big clubs they‘re now between 100 and 150.

Last season I‘ve paid for Barcelona and Tottenham each 120 euro and against Benevento (120th anniversary) 100 euros.

So imagine, am b&w membership costs you 65 euros and a ticket about 100 or even more now. that‘s not that much cheaper as your 210 euro ticket from AroundTurin.
Two years ago cheapest tickets were like 40€ if I remember correctly.. but your friend/gf/what ever also needs to be a member if you buy tickets from Listicket (at least if you want to buy tickets before the general sale, not sure what's the case in general sale, but Wittl will know). Won't be a problem if you go there just by yourself. I don't even remember how much premium membership costs nowadays (they just take the money from my credit card). :D
Just go to Juventus membership thread and read @Wittl posts. Dude is constantly answering these kind of questions.
:tup:

Might be just worth going with around Turin

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm not sure if he's trolling me :lol:

Anyway.

@GMan1971 asked:
Greetings, I'm planning on flying in from Rome to see a Juve match which starts at 15:00. Is there any chance I can see the entire match and catch a 19:15 flight out of Turin? Is it feasible if I hire a private driver? How hectic is it in the area after a match? Your help is greatly appreciated.
It's now said that the game will be played on sunday 23th december at 15:00, but this isn't set yet.
Very important: They fix the kick-off times only about 4 weeks in advance. So this match could also easily be played on saturday 22th december at 20:45 or sunday 23th december at 20:45 for example.

So if you wanna book a flight already, make sure you arrive on saturday morning or even on friday and leave on Monday 24th december, Turin is a nice place to be though.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, it's very hectic after the match, much traffic, full busses and it's very hard to catch a Taxi then. If you wanna leave with a driver you have to order him in advance and fix a meeting point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)