J Stadium/Allianz (17 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Upon further googling I've found that the deal was struck in 2008 and was a 12 year deal. I maybe wrong. Seems like a bargain for the SportFive group since it is rumored that they have those mentioned years to find a sponsor and then after signing the sponsor onto the stadium they get 5 years of that. So theoretically it might be 16-17 year deal if they wait until the last minute to find a company. Which why wouldn't they. The Juve brand has grown immensely since the completion of the stadium and keeps going up in value. They struck a bargain of a deal when we were financially weaker.
so wed have our naming rights back in 2025 at latest, and only if they find a sponsor. if not, wed have them back in 2020

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
lol it took them this long to find a sponser. Thanks to our success sportfive will benefit for the next 5 years.
It wasn't easy cause there were many no go zones in the contract between them and juventus.
Plus they already profited from the various sponsor boxes.
Maybe not as much as the 75m but c'mon if they can't at least make back what they gave us that would be unfair no?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It wasn't easy cause there were many no go zones in the contract between them and juventus.
Plus they already profited from the various sponsor boxes.
Maybe not as much as the 75m but c'mon if they can't at least make back what they gave us that would be unfair no?
Of course they deserve it, they played a big part in funding our stadium and saved us from digging into our reserves or taking out a loan, which would have just accumlated. I like this type of finance, its a win-win for both parties. I wonder how much they will be making from Allianz.

Arsenal and City got themself a good deal but its all relative, I think attracting big suitors during them days were more difficult.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Great news and Sportfive deserve the money seeing as they helped us out big time.

Does anyone know if they receive the whole cut of the stadium sponsorship?

I remember reading we are entitled to a certain amount a long time ago but not sure it if was true

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
In the press release back in 2008 it says SportFive 'is entitled to exclusively sell the naming rights'

http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...08-2009/comunicato 20032008 sportfive eng.pdf

it also states that we will get '6.25m per season for 12 years'. It also says 'the agreement provides relevant payments for the construction of the stadium'

Exclusive is the key word here, which means we dont get Jack.

Additionally, Sportfive didnt pay out at once, which means they were not as helpful as we thought and it sounds more like a blunder from Blanc.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In the press release back in 2008 it says SportFive 'is entitled to exclusively sell the naming rights'

http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...08-2009/comunicato 20032008 sportfive eng.pdf

it also states that we will get '6.25m per season for 12 years'. It also says 'the agreement provides relevant payments for the construction of the stadium'

Additionally, Sportfive didnt pay out at once, which means they were not as helpful as we thought and it sounds more like a blunder from Blanc.
Trust blanc to fuck things up

- - - Updated - - -

The merge with Bayern is inevitable.
Fucking France let's move to germany instead

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Sorry, dude, but the finansial market isn't your local flea market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)