J Stadium/Allianz (33 Viewers)

Aug 31, 2009
Hi Juventini! I am sorry that I am spamming this thread but I was not able to find the thread regarding premium members.I am planning to travel to Torino in May with my wife and we plan to visit the last home game (21th of May against Crotone) and I guess the interest will be huge cause probably we will be given the title after this game (I am almost convinced we will win the Scudetto again). I am a Premium member but my wife is not. I will make her Premium as well cause this is the only chance we can take two tickets. My question is as follows: Do you think we have a good chance to buy ticktes in the pre booking period or having in mind the expected big interest chances are very low even though we will be both premium members? Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Getting tickets was a fucking pain in the ass...but then again my friends aren't members so that kinda fucked things up. If the pre booking really works well then let me know. :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Juventini! I am sorry that I am spamming this thread but I was not able to find the thread regarding premium members.I am planning to travel to Torino in May with my wife and we plan to visit the last home game (21th of May against Crotone) and I guess the interest will be huge cause probably we will be given the title after this game (I am almost convinced we will win the Scudetto again). I am a Premium member but my wife is not. I will make her Premium as well cause this is the only chance we can take two tickets. My question is as follows: Do you think we have a good chance to buy ticktes in the pre booking period or having in mind the expected big interest chances are very low even though we will be both premium members? Thank you in advance for your answers :)
yes at worse you can always get one from viagogo

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I remember how when the stadium was built we all hoped that it will become this Juve fortress where we will be simply unbeatable.... Im glad thatbour wishes came true. Im sire that JS brings chills to the spine of the teams that have to come and play here. Hope we continue this amazimg series of wins.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not sure, depends on the architecture of the stadium, but i dont see where they can expand without doing major structural changes.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Do you think there is room for expansion in the future? 55000 looks like a capacity that we might be able to fill on a regular basis.
not in the short term.
Cause to expand it they'need to remove the ceiling and expand the second ring and it's really expensive to do.
It would not make sense to expand after 5-6years. Probably in 5more years they may think about it if we keep filling it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)