J Stadium/Allianz (15 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
But the women's health stuff didn't seem sports related.
who knows the video doesn't explain anything anyway it's not a public hospital.
Once the Continassa Project will be completed everything related to Juventus will be around the stadium.
Training grounds,Hotel,Health care and so on.
I wish they included a training ground like the one United have for when the weather it's shitty and cold

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Thank you guys for the explanation. From the desing it looks like a really cool stadium, especially from the outside. Its a shame that many italian stadiums aint up to date, because it would also make a stronger/better brand for Serie A.

What i like about the Bundesliga is that no matter what match youre watching its allways full stadiums and fantastic atmopshere. I read something about that AC Milan wanted a new stadium, but was cancelled. Its that way Serie A needs to go to hold up with the Bundesliga and PL imo. On a club side you dont lack anything, when you have Juventus, AC Milan and Inter.

Have any of the fans in here visited Allianz Arena in Munich and what is youre view on it? I never been there myself, but imo it looks like a fantastic stadium. Actually Bayern could have made it 5-10.000 seaters bigger in the highest stands, because its allways sold out no matter the opponent. Maybe they do expand it one day.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Thank you guys for the explanation. From the desing it looks like a really cool stadium, especially from the outside. Its a shame that many italian stadiums aint up to date, because it would also make a stronger/better brand for Serie A.

What i like about the Bundesliga is that no matter what match youre watching its allways full stadiums and fantastic atmopshere. I read something about that AC Milan wanted a new stadium, but was cancelled. Its that way Serie A needs to go to hold up with the Bundesliga and PL imo. On a club side you dont lack anything, when you have Juventus, AC Milan and Inter.

Have any of the fans in here visited Allianz Arena in Munich and what is youre view on it? I never been there myself, but imo it looks like a fantastic stadium. Actually Bayern could have made it 5-10.000 seaters bigger in the highest stands, because its allways sold out no matter the opponent. Maybe they do expand it one day.
I've visited it once from about 4km distance.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
[video=fbposts;1412777885416103]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/posts/1412777885416103[/video]

Wasn't sure where to post this, pretty cool 360 video of the Scudetto celebrations

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Is it possible? Cuz some stadiums are built not to be expanded unless it takes ages for renovation.
it's a myth. To do that ... they'd need to spend a lot of money. it will not be done in the near future maybe after 2031.
I agree they could've have made it at least 50.000 so it could hold a champions league final.
Stupid idea to make it so small

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
it's a myth. To do that ... they'd need to spend a lot of money. it will not be done in the near future maybe after 2031.
I agree they could've have made it at least 50.000 so it could hold a champions league final.
Stupid idea to make it so small
Apparently Pogba's selling price is as much as club paid to build the new stadium.

And yeah, it should of been at least 50k because now no matter how good does it look and so on it's still not CL material.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
lol it's not even close to being sold out most of the games
The mental midgets who yearn for a 55k+ stadium still fail to realise that. It's only ever "sold out" against the big teams. I remember plenty of games last season against the likes of Chievo, Sassuolo and Inter where the attendance was the worst I've seen since the stadium opened.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lol it's not even close to being sold out most of the games
The mental midgets who yearn for a 55k+ stadium still fail to realise that. It's only ever "sold out" against the big teams. I remember plenty of games last season against the likes of Chievo, Sassuolo and Inter where the attendance was the worst I've seen since the stadium opened.
It is sold out for most of the games. The empty seats are due to season holders failing to show up. We sell around 29k before the season even starts, for several years now, so some 11k remain to be sold on matchday. For a club of Juve's stature this isn't enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Pogba's selling price is as much as club paid to build the new stadium.

And yeah, it should of been at least 50k because now no matter how good does it look and so on it's still not CL material.
We lose dozens of millions every year. I'm glad we have our stadium, but 40k is far too few.

Usually people bring up Delle Alpi argument, but that venue was attrocious and from some seats you couldn't have seen the entire pitch. Not to mention in general there was a big distance between stands and the pitch.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Expanding it won't be relevant for 5-10 years at least. Once some of the other big teams in Italy improve their stadia and the league becomes a better brand/product internationally, we might have to upgrade in order to still be on top in that department but it's still a long way. As things stand now, 40k is close to the perfect capacity considering the balance between sold-out matches and empty seats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)