J Stadium/Allianz (11 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Everybody agree that Italy unlike the rest of the world has not a cultural identity and unity. That's cause till 153years ago Italy was divided in dozen of smaller nations. Each with a strong identity. But still the rest of Italy doesn't go around after 150 years yelling to everybody : We're not Italy! we're not Italians. Instead we unified and we think of ourself as abitant of a certain city, a citizen of a certain region of Italy and lastly as a italian. In fact some says that italians are truly united only when the "azzurri" play. But still over the decades we had out toons of nationalism.

About the hate of the south for the north is just a thing of Napolitans. There is no such a thing. The only haters in Sicily or Sardinia or elsewhere are napolitans who emigrated. That's cause lot of people from the south in the 60' moved to work to the north and people mixed a lot so why would you hate your parents??
Take myself as example. My father parents are from Sicily and they emigrated 60years ago. My father is born in Venaria (a comune attached to Turin) and my mother as well. My grandma from my mother side emigrated from Friuli her husband born in Geneva.
i'm the son of the south and north. I visited sicily (my grand parents own a Villa close to sea in Sicily) every year till i turned fifteen. I never noticed or heard of people hating the north.

And to finish anyone makes pride on themself and not on someonelse. Specially to napolitans.

Brasil is lucky compared to us. Great past but we are lost in a sea of problems which hardly will ever be solved. At least brazilians has a huge country full of resources and so on.
Wait, isn't there a whole political party in the north who are pretty much dedicated to seceding themselves from Italy? Lega Nord and their dreams of a homeland "Padania" they seem to be very popular as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Wait, isn't there a whole political party in the north who are pretty much dedicated to seceding themselves from Italy? Lega Nord and their dreams of a homeland "Padania" they seem to be very popular as well.
There was a guy I knew on another forum a few years ago who put his location as "Padania". He was a Milan fan from Milano. Got quite a laugh when some English guy told him he couldn't be a true Milan fan because it "wasn't his local team", not knowing that the term Padania includes Milano/Lombardia. :D

He was kind of an idiot himself though, as most Lega Nord folks are.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah a political minority called Lega Nord which claimed (before migrants started to kick in) that those living and working at north are paying more than what they should cause of southern regions being lazy and not working to sustain themself
Now that migrants problem kicked him they said they dropped their secession agenda (ahah like it would ever happen) and want to kick away all africans and nomads here in Italy.

About the attendance we always had a shitty one. At least since we started playing in Delle Alpi. That was just a huge crap of building. Before when we were playing in the comunale it was always packed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lega Nord and all those northern racists can go fuck themselves, maybe if they didn't take advantage of the south as well we wouldn't have this problem. Not saying we didn't bring some of it on ourselves but still.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Most of my Italian friends are from the south (Sicilia and Calabria) so seeing their propaganda everywhere when I was in Milano and Bergamo kinda pissed me off. As interested in Italian culture as I am, there's the ugly side that comes with it.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah a political minority called Lega Nord which claimed (before migrants started to kick in) that those living and working at north are paying more than what they should cause of southern regions being lazy and not working to sustain themself
Now that migrants problem kicked him they said they dropped their secession agenda (ahah like it would ever happen) and want to kick away all africans and nomads here in Italy.

About the attendance we always had a $#@!ty one. At least since we started playing in Delle Alpi. That was just a huge crap of building. Before when we were playing in the comunale it was always packed.
Valerio I wished they were a minority, they are now at 12.5% and are getting more and more votes even in the south :sergio:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Valerio I wished they were a minority, they are now at 12.5% and are getting more and more votes even in the south :sergio:
like it matters.... they ain't winning anyway.... even if they promise to solve the migrants problem.

- - - Updated - - -

The people were poor, but the Kingdom itself was very rich as far as I know.
did any sort of kingdom ever shared anything with the people?? And can we realize they idolize something that not even their grandparents have seen or felt????
IT's just that they're unhappy with their current situation and so they have to blame something else what could they do ??

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
like it matters.... they ain't winning anyway.... even if they promise to solve the migrants problem.

- - - Updated - - -

did any sort of kingdom ever shared anything with the people?? And can we realize they idolize something that not even their grandparents have seen or felt????
IT's just that they're unhappy with their current situation and so they have to blame something else what could they do ??
Such is the way of the world, everyone longs for things they don't know of :p. But this is off topic so I'll stop now.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
The real fans? As in those who couldn't be arsed to show up before this stadium was built? The fans that led to declining attendances? Are those the fans you're talking about? ;) Those fans can go fuck themselves.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Since the attendance record in delle Alpi was only 66,000 and the league average was well below that, not to mention declining, i fail to see how it's insulting. It could have been maybe 10,000 seats bigger but that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)