J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How do you know that they have changed the project?

Source?

The last time they posted about it was this:

A new, significant step forward has been made with regards to work on the Continassa project: after acquiring the site on 12 September 2013, Juventus Football Club has now handed the contract to Beni Stabili Gestioni S.p.A. SGR, an asset management company, to create a real estate investment trust aimed at developing the project.

Over the next six months, Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR will work with the help and support of Juventus to find the financial resources needed for the investment trust, through equity financing from third-party investors and debt financing.

Following the City of Turin Council's approval of the redevelopment project for the Continassa area on 22 December 2012, Juventus acquired a 99-year lease on 14 June 2013 by signing a contract agreement with the City of Turin. The area, which lies alongside Juventus Stadium, will therefore be awarded and/or ceded to the investment trust.

Juventus and Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR will work together to finalise the administrative procedure, which requires registering for PEC (Posta Elettronica Certificata, i.e. certified email, an Italian legal requirement) and the relevant agreement with the City of Turin, as well as identifying who will plan the project, the construction firms who will be in charge of building it and the final beneficiaries of the venture.

A gross floor area of 38,000 square metres will house the first team's new Training and Media Centre and the club's new headquarters, a hotel, a hospitality area for individuals and companies, as well as private residences.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/continassa_agreement

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How do you know that they have changed the project?

Source?

The last time they posted about it was this:

A new, significant step forward has been made with regards to work on the Continassa project: after acquiring the site on 12 September 2013, Juventus Football Club has now handed the contract to Beni Stabili Gestioni S.p.A. SGR, an asset management company, to create a real estate investment trust aimed at developing the project.

Over the next six months, Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR will work with the help and support of Juventus to find the financial resources needed for the investment trust, through equity financing from third-party investors and debt financing.

Following the City of Turin Council's approval of the redevelopment project for the Continassa area on 22 December 2012, Juventus acquired a 99-year lease on 14 June 2013 by signing a contract agreement with the City of Turin. The area, which lies alongside Juventus Stadium, will therefore be awarded and/or ceded to the investment trust.

Juventus and Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR will work together to finalise the administrative procedure, which requires registering for PEC (Posta Elettronica Certificata, i.e. certified email, an Italian legal requirement) and the relevant agreement with the City of Turin, as well as identifying who will plan the project, the construction firms who will be in charge of building it and the final beneficiaries of the venture.

A gross floor area of 38,000 square metres will house the first team's new Training and Media Centre and the club's new headquarters, a hotel, a hospitality area for individuals and companies, as well as private residences.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/continassa_agreement
The thing i posted is from 2012 when they presented the project for Continassa ... but now see what they changed.....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Not so much dude.
We had a different project. Which included a multi-sala (Cinemas 12 screens) a Spa , a residential area (some flats,houses to sell). We also had planned to build the new Managment center of the team inside the Continassa Villa which from Italians laws has to be restored. But now instead of incorporating that villa and juventus center we'll build one from 0 to go.

And what worse is that in the project is not included a covered training camp. -__________- just 2-3 green camps in the open.

Please do explain the differences.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Please do explain the differences.
Dude if you don't understand what i posted (well i used google translator......) what changed is that we were going to build flats to sell and profit from it... where do you read in what you have written about that part? I can't find it.
No houses to sell = 0 profit. No money!
Media Centre =/= New Cinema from where we could have madee lot of profits from people going to see a film! Media Centre is something for Juventus FC not something which is going to give us some profit!
Hospitality area= Juventus Hotel that's all left.
Private residences = houses given to players and managment = no profit.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Dude if you don't understand what i posted (well i used google translator......) what changed is that we were going to build flats to sell and profit from it... where do you read in what you have written about that part? I can't find it.
No houses to sell = 0 profit. No money!
Media Centre =/= New Cinema from where we could have madee lot of profits from people going to see a film! Media Centre is something for Juventus FC not something which is going to give us some profit!
Hospitality area= Juventus Hotel that's all left.
Private residences = houses given to players and managment = no profit.
You can't be serious.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You can't be serious.
First project:
Cinema 12 screens
Healthy Spa
Houses/flats to sell
Hotel
Training camps
Restyling of the XVII° century villa Continna incorporating the headquarters inside
Pubblic green park

New Project:
Media center = for the team
Private houses for first team players and management
Hotel
Training camps
Restyling of the Villa Continassa
New headquarters built from 0 (and not inside of the Villa)
Pubblic green park.

Difference between the 2 projects? 1) Juventus could have made lot of profit 2) An upgrade and a new asset for Juventus FC but no profit.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
First project:
Cinema 12 screens
Healthy Spa
Houses/flats to sell
Hotel
Training camps
Restyling of the XVII° century villa Continna incorporating the headquarters inside
Pubblic green park

New Project:
Hotel
Training camps
Pubblic green park.

Difference between the 2 projects? 1) Juventus could have made lot of profit 2) An upgrade and a new asset for Juventus FC but no profit.
Hello Valerio I would like to introduce you to your long lost brother @Cronios

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
First project:
Cinema 12 screens
Healthy Spa
Houses/flats to sell
Hotel
Training camps
Pubblic green park

New Project:
Hotel
Training camps
Pubblic green park.

Well, i think is not bad for the whole area to be all juventus related.

The current headquarters are fuking old as hell and not on par with the juventus name. A new one in the Continassa is a very welcome adittion.

The hotel and houses will be useful for the players which would like to use them. Pretty comfort and near to their working area.

Training camps are always welcome.

i dont know how they will profit from this tbh.... but at least will be a very interesting all juventus complex.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well, i think is not bad for the whole area to be all juventus related.

The current headquarters are fuking old as hell and not on par with the juventus name. A new one in the Continassa is a very welcome adittion.

The hotel and houses will be useful for the players which would like to use them. Pretty comfort and near to their working area.

Training camps are always welcome.

i dont know how they will profit from this tbh.... but at least will be a very interesting all juventus complex.
that's why i'm angry. We should profit from this. So with that money we could repay the investment and increase our revenue but that way it's just new stuff for Juventus without profit.

Think if we sold XXXX flats for 100-200m. and the rest like cinema and spa where people could come and spend money. Now the project is still something good but not like before. I dunno how they'll repay everything but... i'm not too happy with this.

I wanted something like Liverpool. They built the new stadio and in the old one they filled with flats and sold for an astonishing ammount of money

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Flats for 100-200mln euros, omg why didn't the management think about this :lol:

We weren't building a fucking city there, just stop with this bs

And it writes there that we will still build private residences, you don't know if they are for players or not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
First project:
Cinema 12 screens
Healthy Spa
Houses/flats to sell
Hotel
Training camps
Pubblic green park

New Project:
Hotel
Training camps
Pubblic green park.

how did you draw up the conclusion that plan 2 would bring no profit?

- - - Updated - - -

Flats for 100-200mln euros, omg why didn't the management think about this :lol:

We weren't building a fucking city there, just stop with this bs
sell 2 flats and we can buy ronaldo next season

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And not much potential for growth in that aspect/respect.

The Bundesliga is a shitty league they said :lol: :howler: :touched:
My friend was in Allianz on a freezing winter day when Bayern was playing the bottom of the league team and still the stadium was filled to the brim. Those Germans take it very seriously.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Well there is a big difference if Continassa is destined for infrastructure only or infrastructure + profit. If it aims profit, investment will be fucking huuuuuuge.

Anyway, it looks beautiful. One more step forward.

After that, an expansion to 50.000 seats should be done. I've read from the responsibles that yes, it is possible to expand. But they don't plan to do it now.

Historically the Juventus attendance was never great. Turin has around 900.000 citzens. Half support Torino. In an universe of 450.000 people who could support Juve, take women, the elder and children - it's left like 200.000 people let's say. Maybe half are real supporters. 100.000.

But the economy in Italy doesn't help. Also, Turin is high and it's freaking cold in there.

I think that we could expand to 50.000 in the near future and have it sold out. In a longer time, maybe to 60.000. But I guess 60.000 is our absolute ceilling here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)