Spettatori 39.594
Incasso 1.704.041 €

Juventus - Real Madrid (Champions League) 05/11/2013
Spettatori 40.696
Incasso 2.585.166 €

Juventus - Napoli 10/11/2013
Spettatori 41.068
Incasso 1.792.703 €
yo, where did you get those numbers. was it this http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/237917-juventus-spettatori-e-incassi-ufficiali-del-nuovo-stadio/ ?

I tried to back track it so I could find comparison with other Italian clubs and found that some newspapers like repubblica.it publish these figures, like the Milan-Juventus numbers were at
Milan - Juventus
Spettatori: 75.589 spettatori per un
incasso di 2.828.476 €.
considerably higher than the Juventus - Milan number.. was curious if those numbers are credible or not.. don't speak italian so it's much harder for me to determine sources..

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
yeah, but according to those Deloitte reports Milan's annual matchday revenues are lower than Juve's which is odd if they are earning nearly a million more at SanSiro than juve are at the Juventus stadium in the big matches. seems they have to pay a large share of ticket sales to whoever (municipal I guess) owns the stadium.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, but according to those Deloitte reports Milan's annual matchday revenues are lower than Juve's which is odd if they are earning nearly a million more at SanSiro than juve are at the Juventus stadium in the big matches. seems they have to pay a large share of ticket sales to whoever (municipal I guess) owns the stadium.
well, thats one of the things you have to live with when you dont have your own stadium.

is there any indication that we will someday increase our stadium capacity. seems pretty low to what other teams have...

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
well, thats one of the things you have to live with when you dont have your own stadium.

is there any indication that we will someday increase our stadium capacity. seems pretty low to what other teams have...
think Juve were increasing the sky box capacity which are the VIP expensive ticket area, that might increase revenues, but increasing capacity by a lot may not be a good idea. now since the new stadium's inception Juve have been winning probably explains why most matches have been sold out. no knowing if a higher capacity would be sold out when the stadium loses it's new gloss or Juve take a break from winning.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yo, where did you get those numbers. was it this http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/237917-juventus-spettatori-e-incassi-ufficiali-del-nuovo-stadio/ ?

I tried to back track it so I could find comparison with other Italian clubs and found that some newspapers like repubblica.it publish these figures, like the Milan-Juventus numbers were at
considerably higher than the Juventus - Milan number.. was curious if those numbers are credible or not.. don't speak italian so it's much harder for me to determine sources..
Yeah, that's the page I took it from. Here's the thing about Milan; their average attendances are very similar to ours, between 40-45k last year and this year it's practically the same (http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A13-14.htm), but the main reason why they earn less are sky boxes (http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/stadio-e-museo/premiumclub/skybox). Prices for those seats are exorbitant, all are sold out, and it's possible only to buy a season pass for these. Bellow are prices for yearly passes from 2 years ago:

CLUB OMAR SIVORI II ANELLO
€ 2.521,00 ad abbonamento iva inclusa
una trentina di posti ancora in vendita

CLUB OMAR SIVORI I ANELLO
€ 3.025,00 ad abbonamento iva inclusa
una quindicina di posti ancora in vendita

CLUB BONIPERTI
€ 4.034,00 ad abbonamento iva inclusa
solo 8 posti in prima fila

T 100
€ 6.555,00 ad abbonamento iva inclusa
solo 6 posti a disposizione

CLUB AGNELLI
€ 10.084,00 iva inclusa
sold out

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, unfortunately the stadium atmospheres in Italy are dying a slow death. I don't even want to think about what it might be like a few more years from now.
Don't worry, too much freedom given to the most radical supporters, who are usually responsible for pyrotechnics, ends up like this:

Another consequences include gigantic fine, closed stadium and walkover :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Well, I'm not saying to let ultras have free reign over everything, and definitely when it comes down to violence or real safety issues then something needs to be done. But Italian matches without the pyro, chants, displays & banners that the fans are historically known for will be a sad time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, I'm not saying to let ultras have free reign over everything, and definitely when it comes down to violence or real safety issues then something needs to be done. But Italian matches without the pyro, chants, displays & banners that the fans are historically known for will be a sad time.
Good, by then you'll probably have realized your place is in the kitchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)