J Stadium/Allianz (14 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think one of the reasons Juventus opted for a 40K stadium rather than a 60K stadium was to be able to control the pricing of tickets more.

With 40K seats there is more demand for seats than lets say a 60K stadium and they can hike up the prices.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder if there is the possibility of upgrading it in the future though?

Anyway, all upgrade talk (if possible) should only be considered after we consistently (at least next 7-8 years) get these sorts of numbers in terms of season-tickets. Supply and demand, niggas.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
AA knows best.

by the way, is there a term for presidency at Juve, or can one just stay president forever? No elections or shit, right? BOD decides?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
AA knows best.

by the way, is there a term for presidency at Juve, or can one just stay president forever? No elections or shit, right? BOD decides?
His cousin has the last word over it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think one of the reasons Juventus opted for a 40K stadium rather than a 60K stadium was to be able to control the pricing of tickets more.

With 40K seats there is more demand for seats than lets say a 60K stadium and they can hike up the prices.
That and bigger stadium would significantly raise building costs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Of course. You just up the prices by €5 and it gives the effect of having 60,000 fans instead of 40,000.

Spurs are a classic example of doing this, but we can only go so far because the hardcore fans won't pay an extortionate price, and Turin is not London pricing.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I read some loose chatter about there being a 10.000ish upgrade possibility. But I very much doubt we'll see an expansion within the next 5 years. Some shit will need to be paid off first.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The stadium is fine for now. The bext big step is securing naming rights for it then after that look into expansion. Any money we use for expansion will not count towards financial fair play so it can be easily done by Elkann.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)