J Stadium/Allianz (11 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I was about to go watch the game in the stadium with 3 other friends! But we were scared we won't be able to find tickets due to the importance of the game! And guess what before the game I see stadium half empty! WTF!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I expected it to be full but if this was empty, how about when we had around 10.000 for Olympiakos game when we trashed them 7-0 in CHL, or Coppa Italia game vs Sampdoria in 2001/2002 season when only 237 fans decided to show up in 69k seater stadium.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we won't go back into those dark ages...no we won't. 20k against northblabla is a great attendance for italy.

- - - Updated - - -

we won't go back into those dark ages...no we won't. 20k against northblabla is a great attendance for italy.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
it seems to me as the reason Chiellini made a promo video for Juventus' youtube channel. "come support us" yeah right - bet he was told to say so since they already knew by then how little tickets they sold. In fact Nordsjælland had the same problem here in Denmark - people only want to see the big opponents, whereas Shakhtar isnt interesting at all.. It's a shame really, they really play good football!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)