J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Big lol@people not in Turin (or, for that matter, even anywhere near it) complaining about the impossibility of hosting such and such tournament finals.

Do you really need to see Piedmontese (although I think Juve's pitch is German in origin) grass on the television screen?

Dec 31, 2008

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 16:04 ----------

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 16:05 ----------

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 16:06 ----------

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I know, I know.. I get the idea and it would've been fine against any team that doesn't play in red. Inter for example..

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Absolutely gorgeous. I just love this stadium, the best in Italy by far.
Great choreography, really have to hand it to those fans, don't know why more teams don't do this kind of thing on a regular basis, certainly puts English fans to shame that's for sure.

It's probably the best facility treq with the most modern amenities, but have you been to San Siro? I know it's falling apart, has poor facilities/access and isn't often that full but I still think it's a fantastic experience and just so imposing. I guess it's opinion and having not visited the Juventus stadium yet I can't really compare however I prefer San Siro to any major stadium I've visited (Nou Camp, Bernabeu, Old Trafford, Emirates, Anfield).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
San Siro definitely has a great daunting and dark atmosphere. I think stadiums become even more beautiful as more an more history is created in them. Teams learn to fear certain stadiums from their own experience or the experiences of teams before them.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
San Siro definitely has a great daunting and dark atmosphere. I think stadiums become even more beautiful as more an more history is created in them. Teams learn to fear certain stadiums from their own experience or the experiences of teams before them.
Yeah, I genuinely hope for the benefit of Serie A that Juventus' stadium achieves this over time and inspires other teams to do the same. I really miss the 1990s, so so much. I also hope that Milan can someday buy San Siro and renovate it to modern standards, hopefully that is cheaper than a new stadium.

But yea, hope to visit Juve stadium sometime soon.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I haven't been to our new stadio yet but I have been to the San Siro I think it's 9 times now and it never gets old, such a daunting and intimidating stadium, I love going to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)