J Stadium/Allianz (12 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Stadum was sold out against Milan, Genoa and Fiorea wasn't it? I mean Juve's offical website said so.

It's just some of the season ticket holders don't go to evey match. I have around 10 friends here in Slovenia, who have season ticket but didn't go to the match against Genoa.
Yes it was. If it interests you there is an organized trip from Ljubljana for Juventus-Palermo. You can find more on JuveBalkan site. http://www.juvebalkan.com/portal/index.php/novosti/kolumne/promo/4511.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Yea i know. I'm a good friend with Špela, president of our fanclub. You know her? Also i'm a member of Slovenian official fan club so i can go to almost every match. :D It's just hard to find time and money. :D But i really have to go to a match soon. My last match was against Milan in march on our old stadium. I saw our new stadium, but just on outside. :(

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yea i know. I'm a good friend with Špela, president of our fanclub. You know her? Also i'm a member of Slovenian official fan club so i can go to almost every match. :D It's just hard to find time and money. :D But i really have to go to a match soon. My last match was against Milan in march on our old stadium. I saw our new stadium, but just on outside. :(
I don't know her. I also haven't visited new stadium. I plan it in the spring when I get some free days from work. Time and money are always the problem. Till then I will watch pictures of it on the net and plan my trip.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think that stats is wrong too, no way our average attendance was 26k so far this season!!

We had a sold-out for atleast 3 games (confirmed) and IMO Parma's game we had an almost sold out game. That table numbers doesn't make sence....

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I think that stats is wrong too, no way our average attendance was 26k so far this season!!

We had a sold-out for atleast 3 games (confirmed) and IMO Parma's game we had an almost sold out game. That table numbers doesn't make sence....
That site is retarded. It looks like someone's rough estimates because look at the numbers. Our minimal was exactly 18.000? Napoli's average is exactly 45.000?

This site here is reliable:

http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A11-12.htm

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Our average attendances are just below the 36k mark.

Those stats are bullshit.
I think the 36k is without counting the premium seats. There is that one site that shows that we sold 35k for every single game this season with the exception of Milan game where we sold 36k.

I think we sold out all the tickets so far for every single game....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think the 36k is without counting the premium seats. There is that one site that shows that we sold 35k for every single game this season with the exception of Milan game where we sold 36k.

I think we sold out all the tickets so far for every single game....
That's right.

Jan 22, 2009
Guys, have in mind that there a lot of things to do/see/buy behind the stands in the shopping areas, so people are always late for the second half, also most of them leave their seats 5 min before half time to avoid crowds...the stadium is filling first 10-15min of the game.....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
the big deal is this is being discussed ever since they announced that they would build a stadium.
It's a stadium thread so it's normal thing to be mentioned now and then. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with current stadium capacity, but for the future ...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Does anyone know how much of the stadiums capacity is taken up by the away fans section? It appears to extend to the second tier which has looked empty every time I've watched a home game. They should really consider decreasing the ticket allocation to away fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cheers buddy :tup:

We could definitely do with reclaiming the top tier, leave them tickets for non-season ticket fans looking to pay at the gate.
Yep I agree. I think its a bit too many seats to give to an away team. Only a few teams bring big numbers to Turin (Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma and FIorentina)...the rest dont bring too many..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)