J Stadium/Allianz (10 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
There is a smoking ban for indoor public places I think, not sure about stadiums. I regularly see people smoking in Serie A games though.

Why wouldn't it include season ticket?

Season tickets + what is made at the gate + corporate, to get the total stadium income?

Take the ~1.7m that was taken at the Milan game:

If season ticket weren't included in that, then Juve are taking ~1.7m from just ~15,000, meaning Juve were making over 100€ from each of those people, which seems a lot even including corporate packages.
Didn't bother to work it out at the time, so that's clearer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Season tickets + what is made at the gate + corporate, to get the total stadium income?

If season ticket weren't included in that, then Juve are taking ~1.7m from just ~15,000, meaning Juve were making over 100€ from each of those people, which seems a lot even including corporate packages.
The figure 1.7 million is match day revenue not from season tickets. North and south were 45 euros, east and west 130, for premium members. The average price was more than 100 Euros.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last year after first 3 games we earned 1.2 millions. This year after Parma, Bologna, and Milan we earned 4.2 millions. Big step forward.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Anyone notice they've updated google earth to include the new stadium in 3D? Sexy logo and all. Can go down to pitch level and have a look around.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Battle to the death.

I would think that was actually quite realistic. Prices for the milan game are here

I would imagine that 1.7m also includes match day revenue? So things like snacks and drinks, merchandising @ the stadium etc which could explain the gap. Pretty awesome statistic if the season ticket sales would be on top of that, which it looks as though they are

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The figure 1.7 million is match day revenue not from season tickets. North and south were 45 euros, east and west 130, for premium members. The average price was more than 100 Euros.
I would think that was actually quite realistic. Prices for the milan game are here

I would imagine that 1.7m also includes match day revenue? So things like snacks and drinks, merchandising @ the stadium etc which could explain the gap. Pretty awesome statistic if the season ticket sales would be on top of that, which it looks as though they are
No wonder they think they can make so much from the stadium if they're going to charge that sort of amount for a ticket.

Why would people not buy a season ticket if those are the prices?

You wouldn't even half to go to half the home games to get value for money.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yo guys !

Could anyone do me a favor and upload some nice HD pictures of the new stadium. I'd really like some of the opening ceremony, and I remember this really cool shot a couple of months ago, the Stadium is lit up at night, looking like a Champions League evening. Too many pages to roll through them all, so if anyone's got them on a harddrive or something, I'd appreciate an upload.

Thanks !

May 22, 2007

That's what I was thinking. Good news if it doesn't include season tickets.

So if the club can sustain good form over the season, we could be looking at ~€35-40m? Despite the big improvement from last year, that's still not a significant amount in comparison to the bigger European teams. I suppose that's why the entire site is being done up to generate as much as possible.

The Champions League revenue would be interesting as well, should we make the competition.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
They're expensive. Does anyone remember the prices for the old stadium?
I paid about 50 for the Strum Graz Europa league game and that was one of the most expensive sections, so prices have def gone up.

So if the club can sustain good form over the season, we could be looking at ~€35-40m? Despite the big improvement from last year, that's still not a significant amount in comparison to the bigger European teams. I suppose that's why the entire site is being done up to generate as much as possible.

The Champions League revenue would be interesting as well, should we make the competition.
Yep, 35-40m + 15m for the naming rights this year + Season ticket sales + increased matchday and commercial revenue means this stadium is going to be a real goldmine for us. Baring in mind no other team in Italy will benefit from anything remotely close to this and you have to say that JCB did a fantastic job of building us financial foundations.

Last year we had to pay rent and had massively lower revenues from the stadium, so we could be looking at a net increase of something like 200% minimum on last year... pretty impressive stuff

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
People don't forget that even though we don't pay any rent as the owner of the new stadium we now have to pay for all utilities, insurance, water, electricity, interest on the loans we took to build the stadium and all other costs related to keeping the entire compound functional and pleasing to look at. Just because we don't pay rent anymore does not mean we eliminated costs. We just accrued new ones. I think Juve built the new stadium to raise income, not to reduce costs (which might actually be higher, believe it or not).

I'd like to see a comparison of profits not income when it comes to owning this stadium (or if you are into finance, NPV)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

The ticket prices in England are ridiculously high at some clubs. For example, Chelsea, Spurs, etc have higher match day income than Borussia Dortmund due to the difference in ticket prices. 35-40m is small in comparison, but it will always be unless they raise their prices, which would not be as successful in Italy.

Yep, 35-40m + 15m for the naming rights this year + Season ticket sales + increased matchday and commercial revenue means this stadium is going to be a real goldmine for us. Baring in mind no other team in Italy will benefit from anything remotely close to this and you have to say that JCB did a fantastic job of building us financial foundations.

Last year we had to pay rent and had massively lower revenues from the stadium, so we could be looking at a net increase of something like 200% minimum on last year... pretty impressive stuff
15m from naming rights? Where are you getting this number from? Off the top of my head, we get something like 6m a year from the sportfive deal, who in turn will make a profit after finding a company willing to pay for the naming rights (the deal will have to be more than the total amount they are paying to us, which explains our lack of sponsor atm imo, as who would pay big money on a long term deal for a club who missed out on CL 2 seasons in a row).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)