J Stadium/Allianz (23 Viewers)

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
To hold the roof. Without the rods, the roof would collapse.

It seems they are already looking at alternatives but it would be costly as it would necessitate the stadium to have stronger outer walls to support the weigh of the roof.

If they had not put rods, the stadium would have costed perhaps as much as 100 M more(according to what I have read on skyscrapers forum).
What if the rods get hit by one of Pepedinho shot?

Will it hold?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
When will they unveil the official name for the stadium? I thought they should have said that by now.

Also, I wonder whether Juve can host a champions league final or something in that stadium.....would be good publicity and Juve could make some money off that too.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
When will they unveil the official name for the stadium? I thought they should have said that by now.

Also, I wonder whether Juve can host a champions league final or something in that stadium.....would be good publicity and Juve could make some money off that too.
I'm not sure about the name.. I don't think anybody bought / has decided on that yet.

--

We can't. I read somewhere a few pages back that a stadium requires a minimum capacity of 50k ( or atleast a number higher than our capacity ) to host a CL final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)