J Stadium/Allianz (19 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
i know it doesnt matter because the camera will be facing the stands with platini and scirea on it, but something about the side with the vip boxes and commentary stands looks odd to me. it doesnt look like their is alot of seating and the stairs look a bit wide. im still in love with the stadium, but i dont know, that one side looks abit wierd

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would like to know a neutral's opinion on our new stadium, Sure. We all jizz over it, but is it objectively that spectacular? I mean I jizz over Allianz Arena and Emirates stadium. Fred, Burke?

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
i know it doesnt matter because the camera will be facing the stands with platini and scirea on it, but something about the side with the vip boxes and commentary stands looks odd to me. it doesnt look like their is alot of seating and the stairs look a bit wide. im still in love with the stadium, but i dont know, that one side looks abit wierd
Im lost, what do you mean facing Platini and Scirea?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Still think the opening match should be the farewell match for Trezeguet and maybe include Camo with the Juve dream team vs the current Juve!
I think the sponsors or Sport5 have a big say on the opening match.

Nonetheless, we wouldn't make any money on having a farewell match for Trezeguet/Camo, huge media coverage over Manchester United match.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I think the sponsors or Sport5 have a big say on the opening match.

Nonetheless, we wouldn't make any money on having a farewell match for Trezeguet/Camo, huge media coverage over Manchester United match.
It's not about the money, we didn't make alot of money recent years with our stadium tickets anyway, it's about the respect they both deserve.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
it sucks how were going to see the away fans while watching the game. they should have made them sit on the commentary side, not the platini side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)