J Stadium/Allianz (21 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

I mentioned this a few pages back. Humiliating for club that wanted to build a modern stadium.

According to various sources the new Juventus stadium will feature tie rods in it's four corners to stabilize the roof. The rods are believed to be 8-20 cm in diameter. No other modern stadium has internal rods.
This will surely f**k up the view for thousands of spectators. This is an unfortunate variation from the initial project. The architect or the engineers really didn't do their job correctly because they only realized that their physics were off this summer. It is almost comical that people who call themselves professionals get the basics wrong like that and figure it out so far into the project.

Nobody from management has yet commented on the issue.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
this seems interesting, but I can't understand What he is saying.
"Friends, citizens and fans, lend me your ears. We will make history here, because today and forever this stadium will be ours. And each of you will be able to write your names. Marcus, Cassius, Aurelius, and you too Brutus (holding up star with name). And now friends, citizens and fans, all together for our team. Forza Juve!"

I bet the Romans love it :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
"Friends, citizens and fans, lend me your ears. We will make history here, because today and forever this stadium will be ours. And each of you will be able to write your names. Marcus, Cassius, Aurelius, and you too Brutus (holding up star with name). And now friends, citizens and fans, all together for our team. Forza Juve!"

I bet the Romans love it :D
I'd like to have my name on it :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)