J Stadium/Allianz (20 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
"Since 2008, in order to standardize the size of the football pitch for A international matches, the IFAB has decided to set a fixed size of 105m long and 68m wide (instead of a minimum and maximum length - from 100m to 110m - and a minimum and a maximum width - from 64m to 75m - as mentioned in the present text)."

The size of the Juventus pitch will be exactly that.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Found this, shows the distance between the pitch and the stands. Our new arena will be be around 7 meters from the pitch. The atmosphere will be so amazing!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
as a supporter of Hearts we have one of the most intense atmospheric stadium in Britain,it only holds 17,500 but you are incredibly close to the pitch and the noise reverberates around the stadium. if Juventus new stadium can do this with 40,000 fans inside the stadium will have a special feeling and this more than anything should bring fans through the gate again

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
While the distance is nice, there's plenty of such stadiums in Italy, the interesting part of course is that there will be no barriers and knowing how aggressive some ultras in Italy are it might cause some trouble :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
While the distance is nice, there's plenty of such stadiums in Italy, the interesting part of course is that there will be no barriers and knowing how aggressive some ultras in Italy are it might cause some trouble :lol:
Juventus have got around this by installing the Momo-defense system,anybody attempting to enter the field of play will be told to sit down and get their coat back on before they hurt the club by Felip Melo or they get a slap,it is an extension of the current system used on the bench whenever Sissoko tries to get any playing time

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
as a supporter of Hearts we have one of the most intense atmospheric stadium in Britain,it only holds 17,500 but you are incredibly close to the pitch and the noise reverberates around the stadium. if Juventus new stadium can do this with 40,000 fans inside the stadium will have a special feeling and this more than anything should bring fans through the gate again
:agree:

Away trips to Hearts are good.

Decent bar and always a good atmosphere.

I'll be down in a couple of weeks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Fred_

Nov 28, 2010
Talked about this a few days ago with an Italian guy from another forum and he told me that the new Delle Alpi will probably be the first "new gen" stadium in Italy. With more functionalities and commercial areas (had no idea these were rare in stadium around there) then the average stadium in Serie A.
Ive seem some 3d footage of the stadium and i was really blown away, great design and architecturally seems a peace of art. That underground passage for the commercial area is genius.

Fred_

Nov 28, 2010
Naw, I just never knew you were a fan.
There are two Freds now?
Ey, i don't know what the hell happened before my arrival, but i just registered yesterday. Don't know what Fred your talking about. Your mistaking me by some1 else. Maybe it should be better if i changed my nick to something else or you may end up thinking im that Fred what some1 pointed as an internet-troll around here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)