J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
See here's the thing, nobody can get the utras's tickets if he's not part of their mob. It's as simple as that, and since in Italy clubs tend to list talking through the minds of the idiotic and barbaric ultras on the never-try-do list, we're never gonna get rid of them even when there's more than enough fans ready to jump on their seats and give their beloved club a helping hand instead of jeers, fights and fires.
I sat right in the middle of the Curva Sud against Palermo, in the middle of the Drughi, and it was a perfectly pleasant experience.

Have you any experience of attending games of football in Europe?

Ultras get a bad Press, but are a good thing generally.

No but then again the stadium holds a maximum 27,000 capacity and with areas reserved to away fans and completely useless seats where you'll get to see shit, in mind it aint that bad after all.
So failing to sell out a tiny stadium is perfectly okay for Juve?

Find me another team who considers themselves a club of global standing who regularly gets crowds of less than 40,000.

The stadium should be sold out every game, but there are frequently large empty areas for no good reason.

The ultras are located in the Curva (Sud or Nord). You, I & everyone else can purchase tickets for these sectors as well. I should know, I have attended games in the Curva, even though I am not an Ultra. Far from it.

Maybe it's a good idea to refrain from talking about stuff you don't know anything about.
:tup:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nothing can't be fixed especially when the stadium is still in the making. Actually it's a good thing they noticed that now rather than when it's up and running.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I sat right in the middle of the Curva Sud against Palermo, in the middle of the Drughi, and it was a perfectly pleasant experience.

Have you any experience of attending games of football in Europe?

Ultras get a bad Press, but are a good thing generally.

So failing to sell out a tiny stadium is perfectly okay for Juve?

Find me another team who considers themselves a club of global standing who regularly gets crowds of less than 40,000.

The stadium should be sold out every game, but there are frequently large empty areas for no good reason.

:tup:
Agree. An ultra is, per definition, not a hooligan.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Reading the blog and the comments was pretty interesting. Seems many aren't too optimistic about just how great this stadium will be.
The majority of their arguments are based on the renders (videos, pics), and the rest from a group of armchair architects basing their opinion on a blueprint which I am sure is not the same one the actual engineers designing/building the stadium are using.

If their concerns are valid, the professionals involved would have noticed these issues too. For all we know that last loan we took out for the stadium for "improvements" could be to correct mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)