J Stadium/Allianz (201 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
It includes CL money i think..You earn more than 1m euros or summin if you win a game ,not entirely sure

But i'm sure you get 800,000 euros for drawing a game.
It is something around that yeah, just wondering how the team matches up to a club like Dortmund for example, that will have had far better attendances and they had better results in their group as well.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It is something around that yeah, just wondering how the team matches up to a club like Dortmund for example, that will have had far better attendances and they had better results in their group as well.
Dortmund may have higher attendances but their ticket prices are extremely low hence they dont earn that much ticket revenue even compared to Bayern its less than 50m a season i think..

Here's a good swiss ramble article on Dortmund..Think you may want to have a read.

http://swissramble.blogspot.in/2012/10/borussia-dortmund-back-in-game.html

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
How is that possible? Some of those teams have almost twice our attendances.
Not fully based on attendances..Most of that includes CL money..

This is how the money is split into.

1m for winning a game
0.5m for drawing a game..
8.6m base group stage fee.

- - - Updated - - -

3.5m for progressing to the round of 16.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
I don't think those figures have anything to do with attendances.
Bingo!

Actually I think those figures represent prize money only. TV money will come later. Milan got something like 22 million last year in addition to all the prize money they earned. We should be around that figure this year as well since our audience will be about the same size...potentially even bigger.

May 22, 2007
Dortmund may have higher attendances but their ticket prices are extremely low hence they dont earn that much ticket revenue even compared to Bayern its less than 50m a season i think..

Here's a good swiss ramble article on Dortmund..Think you may want to have a read.

http://swissramble.blogspot.in/2012/10/borussia-dortmund-back-in-game.html
I read most articles by swissramble, it is a good site :tup:

Not sure that it matters regarding ticket prices with Dortmund because it seems like they sold large quantities against the smaller two sides in their group, while Juve had quite a shitty turnout for the games against Shakhtar and Nordsjælland.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure that table is the financial reward that UEFA hands out instead of general matchday revenue and ticket sales, and it all makes sense if we take into consideration the results of each team.

I'm fairly sure there is a typo there, with PSG and Dortmund both getting 18,1 instead of 17,1.

Top Goal

Dec 28, 2012
That pic seems to be wrong. There should be 16.6 mln above Juve, Porto and others, not 17.6.

Teams get 8.6mln for being in group stages, 1mln for every win, 0.5mln for every tie and 3.5mln for advancing to 1/16 finals

PSG won five games and lost one, they get 8.6+5+3.5=17.1

Porto won four games and tied one: 8.6+4+0.5+3.5=16.6

Juve won three games and tied three: 8.6+3+1.5+3.5=16.6

JuveFC

Jul 26, 2006
That pic seems to be wrong. There should be 16.6 mln above Juve, Porto and others, not 17.6.

Teams get 8.6mln for being in group stages, 1mln for every win, 0.5mln for every tie and 3.5mln for advancing to 1/16 finals

PSG won five games and lost one, they get 8.6+5+3.5=17.1

Porto won four games and tied one: 8.6+4+0.5+3.5=16.6

Juve won three games and tied three: 8.6+3+1.5+3.5=16.6
That makes sence, since the revenue then will be ranked in order - it would be weird to place the ones with most revenue second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)