J Stadium/Allianz (182 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Our stadio is quite stricter against the ultra's then rest of the league, we are going with EPL approach more and more, so pretty sure lack of smuggling flares isnt up to Ultras. They dont even get to choose banners that much either.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Since the Catania riots in 2007, the restrictions for fans/ultras in stadiums have become much more harsh. You barely see as many banners and massive choreos anymore because most clubs have to register them with the local police and their clubs, any many ultras refuse to do that as they see that as "bowing down" to the system.

Also, fines and bans for flares are much harsher now, you still see them in big games but nowhere near as much as we used to in the 80s/90s/early 2000s.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Our stadio is quite stricter against the ultra's then rest of the league, we are going with EPL approach more and more, so pretty sure lack of smuggling flares isnt up to Ultras. They dont even get to choose banners that much either.
What? Does the club pick what banners they show ar which ones are allowed? :/

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Since the Catania riots in 2007, the restrictions for fans/ultras in stadiums have become much more harsh. You barely see as many banners and massive choreos anymore because most clubs have to register them with the local police and their clubs, any many ultras refuse to do that as they see that as "bowing down" to the system.

Also, fines and bans for flares are much harsher now, you still see them in big games but nowhere near as much as we used to in the 80s/90s/early 2000s.
I remember in Parma, where we could buy merchandise and all kind of flares in a booth, just outside the stadium :lol:
I think it was in 2003.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pretty sure it more than 1,000.

Would be more like 2,000, or a little more than that, I'd guess.

With a few minor alterations to maintain security and proper segregation, Juve could probably sell the upper tier of the current away section to home fans for a lot of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the lower tier of the current away section holds 1,016 and the upper tier holds 1,083.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)