J Stadium/Allianz (114 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
My dad was in Italy & Turin last week for a business trip and he said some people from there said Juve only paid €1 for the stadium and the rest was paid by sponsors and naming rights etc. I know we got a $#@!load for the naming rights but is that true?
I think it's a bit far fetched, from what I remember the club took a considerable loan from the banks (perhaps around 30 mil euros, but I don't remember the exact figure).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
a bit OT but some good news. Apparently the deal with some China guys and inter as fallen so the plan for a new stadium is altered atm for the merdazzurri.

:cool:

May 22, 2007
a bit OT but some good news. Apparently the deal with some China guys and inter as fallen so the plan for a new stadium is altered atm for the merdazzurri.

I read a few months ago that they (the Chinese investors) were a bit dodgy, not being totally honest about things, but if it took this long for them to part ways then I guess there was legit interest for a while.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

hahahaha and the merda fans were celebrating and hailing this move as the next big thing. lol back to square one again :lol: filthy peasants, shame they didn't do a portsmouth on inter, milk every penny they had and then find out the investors had no money and leave the club on the hands of the liquidators :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If our stadium is named T.N.T. Stadium, then our players have to run out to this song :D
They already blast the song 'Thunderstruck' as they are warming up :tuttosport:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We're strong, and must be regarded as favourites, but we really can't take this scudetto for granted just yet. I'm sure Inter and Napoli will fight us for it all the way.

Also, let's hope we're top of the league when we've played half a season. As history has proven over and over, that's the team that's gonna win the scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)