J Stadium/Allianz (37 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
This stadium is too puny to be named after Alex. First it should be expanded or perhaps we can name the next one Stadio Alessandro Del Piero? Size... 95 000! :) This one would be best named after Gianni Agnelli. Otherwise with all the crap about Elkann's now and such people (younger supporters) would foget that although primarily a thief and a women-chaser , l'Avvocato was also a huge fan and used his flamboyant action style in running his favourite club.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Naples wanted to rename the San Paolo after Maradona but were told he had to be dead ten years before they could rename it
Napoli do not own the stadium if I'm not mistaken, they didn't build it.

But our stadium is built and owned by Juve, I don't understand why we're not allowed to name it whatever the fuck we want!

Dec 6, 2010
Napoli do not own the stadium if I'm not mistaken, they didn't build it.

But our stadium is built and owned by Juve, I don't understand why we're not allowed to name it whatever the fuck we want!
Don't know Italian law, but we sold the naming rights remember? And Sportfive (the company we sold the naming rights to) will of course try to sell it to make a profit. So whoever comes with the best bid, gets their name on the stadium.

Dec 31, 2008
The Bianconeri’s championship clash with Udinese has also been confirmed as a sell out affair. Juventus Stadium will once again be packed to the rafters as Antonio Conte’s men take on the Zebrette.

All tickets for the encounter - to be played on Saturday 28 January - have been snapped up with four days remaining, meaning the Winter Champions will be welcomed back to Serie A action by a full house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)