J Stadium/Allianz (27 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
A really beautiful ceremony last night. Atmosphere should be great and it was so nice to see families sitting happily together in a safe environment.

I also liked to see Lippi, John Elkann and Andrea Agnelli tear up, they really felt proud yesterday.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
it still doesnt feel like its our stadium for some reason. i dont know about you guys, but i keep thinking that our parma game will be at the olimpico. i dont think it has hit me yet that this is actually our stadium

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
A really beautiful ceremony last night. Atmosphere should be great and it was so nice to see families sitting happily together in a safe environment.

I also liked to see Lippi, John Elkann and Andrea Agnelli tear up, they really felt proud yesterday.
Dont know if anyone mentioned this already but did anyone see marotta there? I missed a few minutes here and there to attend to my kids but I did not see him once in the whole ceremony or even at the game. Anyways thought that was weird.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Luciano Moggi Not Happy After Juventus Stadium SnubPosted on Friday, 9th September 2011 by Adrian Del Monte
Luciano Moggi has expressed his annoyance after being snubbed by Juventus for the opening of their new stadium on Thursday.

The former transfer director, who left the club in the wake of Calciopoli in 2006, was not invited to the inauguration despite having a freight of close associations from his time there.

Moggi believes he should have been at the ceremony and claims he was involved in the planning of the new stadium before his departure as Juventus had acquired the old Stadio Delle Alpi in 2003 when he was still at the club.

“We had created the design for the new stadium and our architects went around the world trying to discover what was great about other stadiums,” Moggi told Radio Mana Mana Sport.

“However, I have nothing to say to anyone. It [the stadium ceremony] was a nice celebration, but those who were responsible for relegation in 2006 were invited.

“The same people who also allowed Inter to keep the 2006 title were also there.

“I was expecting an invitation…”

Moggi was at the club from 1994 until 2006.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Moggi should have been invited no matter how you look at it. Unless you're fucking stupid and blind.

Too many things in the ceremony that took place had Moggi written all over it. It's such a shame they invited someone like Abete and not Moggi. Big shame.

Either you fucking defend your 29 Scudetti as you should, or do not mention it and raise your 29 flags. This way you can justify inviting that fucking so called Abete to our new stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)