J Stadium/Allianz (182 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We should rest him for the Notts game and play with Vidal-Marchisio and perhaps include Marrone at some point, in CM.
I agree, whilst this event is of great importance and we owe it to the occasion to put up a good show, it would be purely idiotic of us to shoot ourselves in the foot by over-risking certain players.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Where did you read this mate? That's great!
"Juventus fans already have a number of media platforms to choose from, but the club is going one step further – allowing all supporters to watch this once in a lifetime event on Juventus.com and Youtube.com/Juventus, streaming the full ceremony from 10pm onwards."

From Juventus.com

They're doing a great job with this social networking campaign.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Great idea with the youtube streaming.

Also, Marco Balich, the man who is orchestrating the opening ceremony has quite an impressive resume. You can check out clips of some of his work on his website. Check of the ceremony he did for the opening of Shakhtar's stadium, the Donbass Arena.
http://www.marcobalich.it/#/projects/donbass
Fuuuuuck yeah!!!!! I just saw the opening of Donbass Arena. Mighty impressive!!! Can't wait for our opening ceremony!

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :theflag: :theflag: :theflag:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Not long now im getting really excited about it really glad i have it on ESPN and thumbs up to Juve for showing the game for free on youtue and their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)