J Stadium/Allianz (199 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
WOW that is so beautiful! I love the circle around the center of the field so cool and unique, I don't this I've ever seen that before. :mark:
I know eh, freakin awesome, hope it'll always be there.

How about the net colors? Would love for them to be Black & White :lick:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why is everyone so concerned about the stairs being yellow? It's in our logo, and one of the main colours that our club uses.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yellow is the easiest colour to distinguish, health and safety etc. It's common in England too. It looks good actually, as gray points out, it's one of our colours anyway.

It could be worse, we could support Ipswich :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
First Serie A game is against Parma where we'll get owned by Giovinco.
notts game will finish 0-0 then a few days later giovinco will score the first goal in this stadium
:disagree:

Why is everyone so concerned about the stairs being yellow? It's in our logo, and one of the main colours that our club uses.
Exactly, plus the fact that all the original design videos/pictures had the stairs coloured yellow.

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008
Both Notts County and juventus fans can buy tickets from general sale after August 31. Juventus gave to Notts county 100 tickets only for the premium seats (100 euro). so they can buy them from juventus site just like me or you.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I wish I had no uni classes!! I would go to Italy and watch Juveeee play their first match in the new stadium .. Flying 24 hours is worth it.. Oh my god for those of you who went to the stadium and watched Juve do you realize how lucky you are!! Even though Juve haven't been playing well for the last 2 seasons but hopefully I'll do it. when we're in CL ^^,

Speaking of which, is Italy as expinsive as Australia? If anybody knows..? I heard it's more expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)