J Stadium/Allianz (119 Viewers)

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008
from an user inside the stadium:

At this time the turf is underway, for tomorrow night Thursday Max the field will be terminated. Today they were trying the sound system! Crazy .... But working with all those decibels in my ears was not very nice!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The pitches in Germany have a good reputation, but I always thought that was because of their modern facilities (good drainage system, under soil heating, sprinkler system, etc). The actual grass is special though? Is it genetically modified or something, lol.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The pitches in Germany have a good reputation, but I always thought that was because of their modern facilities (good drainage system, under soil heating, sprinkler system, etc). The actual grass is special though? Is it genetically modified or something, lol.
Yeah, it'll be the whole set up rather than the grass itself that makes a good pitch.

One would hope Juve have copied what other teams who have good pitches have done.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I am not in favour of installing high quality grass especially with the football that we play atm, i say we should go with the Mourinho potato field tactic, let our players perfect playing on it and enjoy the other teams misery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)