Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (23 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think Rothen play well.

he play even better every single match,after press say Juventus scouted him.

He do that to prove himself to Juve scout.
That he is the man that Juve need.

He is engine of monaco.
He is the creator of dangerous position to all monaco's enemy.
And I would happy if he can do that for Juventus' enemy

Peace SaintRainhard

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I too am reluctant in getting Rothen. He's a great player no doubt but we have Zambro on the left, and we can't switch him to the right because he's better on the left, so what do we need Rothen for?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I too am reluctant in getting Rothen. He's a great player no doubt but we have Zambro on the left, and we can't switch him to the right because he's better on the left, so what do we need Rothen for?
I think Zambro on the right is better than Camo.
Actually he is right wing,before Lippi post him in LB.

Zambro is truly winger. it doesnt matter what side(right or left) he play.
He is maestro on the wing side

Rothen is left winger.so its ok to play them both on our wing.

Rothen in left and zambro in the right.
they two can take ball from enemy.they two hard worker.

and for the center we need creative player,and hard working.

For attacker we need finisher, even better if that good in heading.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
What is Rothen's possible market price anyways?

Also, Monaco bosses said that they want to keep Deschamps for a year or two. So if DD comes to Juventus, they might get pissed and not release anybody else.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

I think Zambro on the right is better than Camo.
Actually he is right wing,before Lippi post him in LB.

Zambro is truly winger. it doesnt matter what side(right or left) he play.
He is maestro on the wing side

Rothen is left winger.so its ok to play them both on our wing.

Rothen in left and zambro in the right.
they two can take ball from enemy.they two hard worker.

and for the center we need creative player,and hard working.

For attacker we need finisher, even better if that good in heading.
So what you're saying is this:

-----------------Gilardino/Vieri
-------------Del Piero

Rothen Maresca Tacchi? Zambrotta

Gilar or Vieri the finisher with a good header. Del Piero the support striker
Maresca is your creative player in the centre. I pit Tacchi there as i don't know who else to start there...

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

So what you're saying is this:

-----------------Gilardino/Vieri
-------------Del Piero

Rothen Maresca Tacchi? Zambrotta

Gilar or Vieri the finisher with a good header. Del Piero the support striker
Maresca is your creative player in the centre. I pit Tacchi there as i don't know who else to start there...
For Tacchi maybe Pedretti or Emerson??

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Tacchinardi is okay! Let him stay and give him a shirt in the starting line-up. He is a good player, always fighting with 100%. We don't need Emerson, who won't come as he is simply too expensive and Pedretti is kind of Maresca!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
agree with you, 'cos i think one more year tacchi can do good job for us (hope that next year will be betterfor him).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Tacchinardi is okay! Let him stay and give him a shirt in the starting line-up. He is a good player, always fighting with 100%. We don't need Emerson, who won't come as he is simply too expensive and Pedretti is kind of Maresca!
True enough.

As I said i wouldn't mind my previous line-up with Tacchi included.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I also agree... he's been with the club long enough to know it inside out. He is not that old.

Emerson... Pedretti... Rothen... so many names are flying around in my head. Let's wait until the new coach is assigned on the 12th and then wait what he has to say.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I also agree... he's been with the club long enough to know it inside out. He is not that old.

Emerson... Pedretti... Rothen ... so many names are flying around in my head. Let's wait until the new coach is assigned on the 12th and then wait what he has to say.
! i hope juve buy him. he played so well in the chealse match..!

! hmm what i know, moggi said that he will tell who the new coach will be AFTER the 12th may, so it could be after the last game in serie a... around the 17th may.. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

! hmm what i know, moggi said that he will tell who the new coach will be AFTER the 12th may, so it could be after the last game in serie a... around the 17th may.. :D
Oh really? I thought he meant that on the 12th he will make an announcement. May 12th is the Coppa Italia final day, by the way.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I just couldn't agree more... :thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why some people here don't think we need Emerson. Losing Davids was a disaster, and there is no one on this team that can fill his shoes. We need a creative midfield destroyer, and Emerson is the only player available who can do that specific job.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I don't understand why some people here don't think we need Emerson. Losing Davids was a disaster, and there is no one on this team that can fill his shoes. We need a creative midfield destroyer, and Emerson is the only player available who can do that specific job.
But roma won't sell him to us, and his too expensive... I think that Emerson would be great, but so would be Raul etc... (I miss Alex btw, has anyone heard of him lately?! damn, that guy surely is funny! :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)