Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (2 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I don't think this will happen though if we get Prandelli as coach.

You forgett that it aint the coach who dictates transfers.....its Moggi.
Prandelli will be just a puppet that can advise transfers....but final word has Moggi(we have the same "kingdom" system as Real).

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If we get Desailly as a coach, then we have a really good chance of gettin Rothen or Squillachi.
But if Prandelli joins, then we have a good chance of gettin either Ferrari, Gilardino or Bonera (althoug i think Bonera is overrated)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
If we get Desailly as a coach, then we have a really good chance of gettin Rothen or Squillachi.
But if Prandelli joins, then we have a good chance of gettin either Ferrari, Gilardino or Bonera (althoug i think Bonera is overrated)

yeah, desailly would be a great coach for us :LOL::D

you mean deschamps :thumb:

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
i've been sayin this for the longest while, rothen is the man for juve i have been watchin him since the early champions league phases, that dude is really good on the left wing...sell nedved, put kapo in his place, bring in rothen and field him with maresca and tacchinardi, and well anybody's guess for the back 4 and front 2

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I reckon we sell Nedved, get Rothen, and play a nice, traditional 4-4-2. Camo on the right, Rothen on the left, with Tacch and Enzo in the middle.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know, but all of a sudden I've become a fan of 4-4-2. I love watching Monaco play, and hopefully Juve will play like that next season with Deschamps in charge.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
rothen does fit into the current team set-up
but we are gettin a new coach so......there'll be a NEW team setup of sorts... supposed we do go 4-4-2 who will play right wing?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Doesn't he play 4-2-3-1 most of the time? :undecide: Iirc it's usually Marchionni, Bresciano and either Carbone or Morfeo behind Gilardino.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I know, but all of a sudden I've become a fan of 4-4-2. I love watching Monaco play, and hopefully Juve will play like that next season with Deschamps in charge.
Yeah, all we need is a right winger, two central midfielders, and a left winger and that formation will work great for us...:groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's why we should buy Emerson and Rothen.
Camoranesi - Emerson - Maresca - Rothen

That's a very good midfield imo, and if you prefer we can get Evra and play Zambrotta in Camo's place.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Doesn't he play 4-2-3-1 most of the time? :undecide: Iirc it's usually Marchionni, Bresciano and either Carbone or Morfeo behind Gilardino.
Stu, I could've sworn he was using it. Possibly when Adriano was still with the club, I'm not sure.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Stu, I could've sworn he was using it. Possibly when Adriano was still with the club, I'm not sure.
I believe he used it then to, he certainly didn't find any space for Gilardino.

Jul 7, 2003

Camoranesi - Emerson - Maresca - Rothen

That's a very good midfield imo, and if you prefer we can get Evra and play Zambrotta in Camo's place.
With Zambrotta on the Right and Evra as LB it will be real nice and add to this Trabelsi as RB and we have world class wings ;) so Moggi do that for us :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)