Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (33 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Rothen has a very serious advantage- he is French! I guess if Deschamps ends up with Juve, he'll take Rothen with him. I am still against his trasfer though.

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Rothen has a very serious advantage- he is French! I guess if Deschamps ends up with Juve, he'll take Rothen with him. I am still against his trasfer though.
Why You are againts he's transfer?? Did You see both of matches Monaco played againts Chelsea?? He played amazing and i think he's capable of playing in Juventus. He may do great job for us!! And his corosses-WOW-world class!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cichy_10 ] ++

Why You are againts he's transfer?? Did You see both of matches Monaco played againts Chelsea?? He played amazing and i think he's capable of playing in Juventus. He may do great job for us!! And his corosses-WOW-world class!!
I have seen him play in more than the last two matches vs Chelsea actually, and I like the guy... :)

But I have a pragmatic approach to transfers (don't buy a player simply because you like him). I have a feeling that Moggi will not buy more than 4 or 5 new players (he rarely buys more than 4). If I had 4 positions to fill up, I'd get Mexes, Ferrari, Bonera, Gilardino and maybe Vieri. This will hopefully solve our defense puzzle and spice up the attack.

In the midfield we have Nedved, Camoranesi, Appiah, Maresca and Tacchinardi. What would we need somebody else? I mean... we did not finish Seria in 10th place to reorganize this team entirely.

Also, Rothen has never played in Italy. It is a gamble whether he will be as good in Juve as he is at Monaco.

Jul 7, 2003

If I had 4 positions to fill up, I'd get Mexes, Ferrari, Bonera, Gilardino and maybe Vieri.
Bonera?? I think he is overrated and not as good as people think, Trabelsi would be better choice :D

Jul 7, 2003

In the midfield we have Nedved, Camoranesi, Appiah, Maresca and Tacchinardi. What would we need somebody else?
Yes we need creativity!! Rothen would add some great pass and cross and we don't have left footed player in midifield so he will be great additional to uor team, and maybe playmaker like Van der Vaart , Rosicky or Aimar(that will be great).

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
if we have this possibility we should buy rothen. we need such players in the team. though i doubt that moggi wil buy him, but we have possibility toget him if DD comes to us

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
yes i agree with u that probably prandelli's gonna be a coach, but i want to see DD coming back to juve. asto zambrotta he can change the wing. rothen has briliant future and we need players that can improve eyar after year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)