Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Rothen In 'Come And Get Me Plea' To Juve

05/04/2004. Monaco winger Jerome Rothen says that he would welcome a move to Juventus.

"I am happy at Monaco," he said. "I have a contract until 2006, but I do not rule out the chance of leaving.

"I have read that my trainer, Didier Deschamps, could be the new coach at Juventus. My future does not depend on him, but if we found eachother at the same club I would be delighted."
SA Italy

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u7767.html

What a player. Did you see him today against Chelsea? He was supposed to be injured.(groin)

Magnificent crosser, corner kick taker and YES, he can pass with the right foot. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
I love Soccerage. Rothen says, "Juve are cool, I wouldn't mind if I went there." And they put a headline on it that makes it seem lke he's begging Juve to buy him...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He would be a great addition to our left side of the field.... leaving zambrotta roaming in the left mid and starting plays instead of doing his good runs forward.

Good player iMO.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    I love Soccerage. Rothen says, "Juve are cool, I wouldn't mind if I went there." And they put a headline on it that makes it seem lke he's begging Juve to buy him...
    Yeah, they're funny.:D

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    Rothen ..... not Rotten

I like this guy,Juve want him and he want Juve .

So what , open your account book .Give them check and take him to Delle Alpi.

Do you see what he doin' tonight against chelski???

he is the creator of monaco first goal.he drible in the left .accurate cross to the right side. what a great player.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    What a great player! Every pass, every move was briliant in tonights game! Get him! He would solve many problems at Juve.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    So we did get Kapo? :confused: I thought it was a rumor once and then he denied it. Then on BBC I find "Kapo signs for Juve" a month later.........now I'm all confused. So what is it?!! :fero:
    I think now it just a pre contract and in this summer Kapo will come to Juventus.

get him and Rothen , France again..

I like Rothen so much.But i wanna see Brazilian mid in Juve team :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Brilliant player, he was great against Chelsea despite having an injury scare before the match. He doesn't have that much pace, but he more than makes up for that in his technical ability. The guy could probably cross blindfolded with his back to goal. I loved the way he won the ball back so many times after he lost it, the guy's got great determination. He really carried the team today in Giuly's 'absence'.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, Rothen was absolutely incredible tonight! He really caused problems for Chelsea's right defence, and he even back tracked to get the ball. IMO he reminds me of a Nedved, except Jerome has a hell of a lot more creativity. I say sell Nedved, and buy Rothen, along with either Rosicky or vdV.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    IMO he reminds me of a Nedved, except Jerome has a hell of a lot more creativity. I say sell Nedved, and buy Rothen, along with either Rosicky or vdV.
    I don't really think he's the same kind of player as Nedved. Rothen's role in the team is pretty much to just get down the wing and set up chances for his teammates, and as you said he's more creative. Nedved puts in a lot of great passes, but he's much more explosive than Rothen, not to mention his shooting is very different. They're both awesome hard-working players though :thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeap.. he fights for the ball a lot too.

Whta more can we ask?? He would help DP a lot...and if we include much more mobile strker than Trez in that formation... we will have a hell of attacking force going from the left to the center :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)