I've got 99 hairy Luftballons but Led Zep ain't one (5 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's not about taste, if it was about taste, I'd be fine with it. It's insulting one of the greatest band's in rock history by calling them "thieves".
They're all thieves in a way. Either way, I wouldn't consider them the "greatest band in rock history".

That would be Rush.:cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not about taste, if it was about taste, I'd be fine with it. It's insulting one of the greatest band's in rock history by calling them "thieves".
It's all down to taste though because the one who said it is definitely not an expert whose opinion should be taken seriously.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's all down to taste though because the one who said it is definitely not an expert whose opinion should be taken seriously.
Yeah I agree it's down to taste. Also, I've noticed people tend to get very defensive over their favorite music. Especially at younger ages.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

They're all thieves in a way. Either way, I wouldn't consider them the "greatest band in rock history".

That would be Rush.:cool:
Exactly my point.

Never cared for Geddy's voice, it sounds so sleazy and makes me wanna hurl. :p Neil Peart though. :hellyes:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #59
    :agree:

That would be Rush.
    :cool:
    :rolleyes:

In my opinion, Zep = greatest band ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)