Ivan Rakitic!!! (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
HAHA,again,now I doubt you're even from Bosnia....... one of the oldest BBB suppport groups comes from Kutina. Group od BBB Vinkovci even founded the name BBB as I recall. In fact,in the time of ex-Yugoslavia,majority of Slavonia was supporting Dinamo as only true CROATIAN club in Yugoslavia. Not to mention groups from Ogulin,Otočac,Petrinja & Sisak......

So again,you talk pure and clean BS......
That was sufficient, but anyway, thanks for telling us where purgers live in Croatia.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need a CM or a DM + LB+ CB + a striker if Trez leaves
so CM or DM thats going to be Xabi or Stankovic altough Deco is the best option
Grosso as LB would be perfect
and CB Zapata

about Rakitic
do you see him any way he`ll be a starter for us?

Mar 14, 2004
PREMA pisanju njemačkih medija Juventus je spreman platiti 12 milijuna eura za Ivana Rakitića.

Posljednjih se dana jako puno piše o Ivanu Rakitiću. Hrvatski reprezentativac je svojim odličnim igrama privukao brojne klubove, kako iz Engleske (Chelsea, Man. United) tako i iz Italije (Inter, Juventus).

No, čini se da su se neke stvari počele i konkretno događati te da nije sve samo čista špekulacija. Njemački mediji pišu da je Juventus ponudio 12 milijuna eura Schalkeu za Rakitića.

Novi trener Schalkea Fred Rutten već je izrazio zabirnutost velikom interesom moćnih klubova za našeg reprezentativca te bi ga klub iz Gelsenkirchena svakako htio zadržati. Rakitiću ugovor istječe za tri godine, no veliko je pitanje hoće li ga odraditi do kraja. Jedan od najvećih rivala Inter već se mjesecima povezuje s Rakitićem, no za sada se ništa konkretno još nije dogodilo s ovim milanskim klubom.

S ozbirom da Juve rekonstruira cijelu momčad, moguće je da bi Rakitić već od sljedeće sezone mogao nositi crno-bijeli dres.

Short translation: German media say that Juve has tabled the 12m€ offer for "Tha Raketa" :)

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Dinamo & BBB are not about purgers only,It's about Croats. Hajduk is about Yugo-nostalgic..... and as usual,all the scumbags from bosnia,serbia,kosovo,albania,macedonia that couldn't identify themselves with local clubs supported Hajduk....
Bila je košulja Hajdučkoga sina! Purgeru.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
None, i used to symphatize hajduk when i lived in Crikvenica but now i don't even watch croatian league , i support every croatian club when they play in european competitons and thats about that. Only Juve for me.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Initially, the Old Lady was interested in Dejan Stankovic in order to bring in some creativity in midfield.

However, Jose Mourinho seems to have convinced the Serbian to remain in Milan, leading Juve to look elsewhere.

Claudio Ranieri has eyed Rakitic in the past but the coach’s head was turned by the possibility of signing other players.

The Schalke midfielder has now reappeared on Ranieri’s radar and Tuttosport claims the Bianconeri are ready to make their move.

However, it will not be easy for the Italian side as the German club will not let him leave for less than €15m.

A number of midfielder’s were on Ranieri’s shortlist but they have now been ticked off.

The only name which has remained seems to be that of Rakitic.

The Croatian international was one of the best players during Euro 2008 and it is likely that Juve will have to fight off stiff competition from other top-sides for his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)