Ivan Rakitic!!! (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Juventus track Rakitic
Monday 16 June, 2008

Juventus are lining up a surprise bid for Croatian international Ivan Rakitic, who is thrilling crowds at Euro 2008.

The Old Lady were watching the young trequartista at the end of last year, but they decided against a January move when Momo Sissoko became immediately available.

But the Bianconeri still consider the Schalke star to be a possible ace for the future and have been watching his international performances with interest.

At the age of 20, Rakitic is an exciting talent and would be expected to fetch around £12m.

The Swiss-born former Basel man could be the heir to Czech veteran Pavel Nedved, who will be hanging his boots up at the end of next season.

However, a plethora of other sides, allegedly including Inter are also keeping an eye on Rakitic, whose value could increase further if his heroics on the big stage continue.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Rakitic is da shit, the only thing he hasn't got going for him is speed but everything else is...top notch. Whoever has seen games against Germany and Poland knows this, this kid is gonna be huge. 20 years of age and kicking ass at his first Euro.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
rakitic is awesome. I like him and he'll definately be good. But the only thing i doubt is that he might be to young for serie-a football. He's doing great now at the euro, but that's also partially due to the enthusiasm of the tournament. In Schalke, he also had some 'not-so-good' games. But nevertheless, i'd take him. Probably impossible to get though, even for 20 mio. (it's the same as with diego)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not overpriced, far from it (would thin around 12-16m euro). Its an obvious BIIIIIIIIG talent. Really really topnotch talent (you only require to see him briefly to get the obvious), one we should snap up as quickly as possible.

Is a typical trequartista but is schooled to play on either side, so he can cover up for Camo and replace Nedved gradually with Giovinco.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who are you to judge?

as I can see,you're not to smartest to judge about ex-yu football

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1644395&postcount=20

Probably some Bosnian and then,I would prefer Zlatan giving opinion instead of you....
You're really earning your username :D

He is not overpriced, far from it (would thin around 12-16m euro)
Read the first post in this topic and cry. It was just a year ago :
Today the Gazzetta write that we have bought Ivan Rakitic for 2 Million euro...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)