Ivan Obradovic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
Why do people dismiss a player and dub him not good, just because they've never heard of him? How many of you heard of Nemanja Vidic before he came to Man Utd? Very few...why not buy this kid for little cash before Spartak or someone else snatches him and his price goes up 3x.
But we still heard. Russian league is being monitored every year more and more.
If someone want's to watch serbian league,he'll watch Zvezda-Partizan and that's it....not cuz of football,rather cuz of fans ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

But we still heard. Russian league is being monitored every year more and more.
If someone want's to watch serbian league,he'll watch Zvezda-Partizan and that's it....not cuz of football,rather cuz of fans ;)
Well that's my point. This guy is probably gonna go to the Russian leauge and play there for a couple of years and get his price up, if he's good. I'd gamble on him now for some small cash and who knows, he just might turn out great.

Look at Fiorentina, IMO they hit a jack-pot with a 17 year old Jovetic. No one heard of him before he went there, again hypothetically speaking no-one, but everyone is gonna know about him in a year or two.

We gotta start picking up these youngsters while they're cheap.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
That is soooo true... And I'm sure Del Piero was widely known while playing for Padova, just like Zola was while playing for Sardinian clubs.
i know what you mean that many unknown players might become great players , but also a lot of them will be flops , so we need someone who can decide that

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i know what you mean that many unknown players might become great players , but also a lot of them will be flops , so we need someone who can decide that
They are called scouts and ours aren't doing much of a job.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #26
    Yes, but how many 20yo left backs do you know ? Some of those guys who are now 20 and who play LB will certainly become known worldwide in few years but if you're asked to tell me the name of one single 20 yo LB you won't know at the moment.
    I agree that Juve needs quality on LB asap, we don't have much time to wait but if this kid is quality then it will be stupid to let him go.
    After all, he is prefered in his national team to some well known Serbian LBs from the Spanish, Italian and German league and it has to mean that he's quality.
    How will he develop is another question though.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    I just read somewhere that Rise from Roma will be offloaded..
    For me he was player who made some impact in Lpool..And in any case i think he can be upgrade to Molinaro..

What is Enron opinion on this?

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
    For me he was player who made some impact in Lpool..And in any case i think he can be upgrade to Molinaro..
    I would rather take the risk of buying young perspective player for peanuts (ok, maybe in Obradovic's case it wont be that small amount, being how he has a contract till 2013). I think Riise is past it.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    u just answered, it will not be cheap, and its like cat in a bag, as u dont know for sure how good he can be..However, knowing our board, we will not buy 2 -3 expensive player, maybe one this january
    maybe name starts with D

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
    u just answered, it will not be cheap, and its like cat in a bag, as u dont know for sure how good he can be..However, knowing our board, we will not buy 2 -3 expensive player, maybe one this january
    maybe name starts with D
    Hmm, Milan got Beckham, maybe we can get Donovan? :eyebrows:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    You have managed to post many foolish things in your juventuz career, but that has to be among the worst.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    oh yeah Dule90? He's that good? The slow part scares me as I want my fullbacks to be fast.

Make a 1000 word minimum description on him please. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)