Ivan Obradovic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Obradovic-Juve, l'agente a CM: 'Tutto vero. Ma ci sono anche altri due club italiani'

Su Ivan Obradovic c'è la Juventus, ma non solo. I rumors che circolavano nei giorni scorsi riguardo il terzino serbo, da molti considerato il nuovo Roberto Carlos, trovano ora conferme. A calciomercato.com ne parla il suo agente, Nikola Damjanac: "Sì, è vero, ci sono tante squadre italiane e straniere interessate al ragazzo - ha detto - ma al momento dobbiamo andarci con i piedi di piombo. Il ragazzo ha rinnovato quest'estate e, al momento, non ci sono delle trattative già intavolate".

Nato a Belgrado il 25 luglio 1988, un campionati di Serbia e una Coppa di Serbia già vinta, con un contratto in scadenza il 30 giugno 2013, Obradovic è sicuramente un elemento di grande spessore anche in ottica futura: "E' soprattutto per questo che il Partizan ha voluto fargli rinnovare il contratto - prosegue Damjanac - poi molto dipende da quello che sarà il volere della squadra".

Il suo attuale prezzo di mercato si aggira sui 2-3 milioni di euro. Sicuramente un affare, soprattutto in questo periodo di recessione economica; e se n'è accorta la Juventus: "L'interessamento della Vecchia Signora? Sì, è vero - prosegue Damjanac a calciomercato.com - ma la situazione, ora, è complicata: il ragazzo ha firmato il rinnovo da poco e ovviamente fa piacere sentire dell'interessamento di società così importanti. Poi è ovvio che il club mette un prezzo e, se pagano, il ragazzo deciderà il suo futuro". Ma solo la Juve è interessata? "No, ci sono anche club inglesi, spagnoli, russi e altre due società italiane", ha concluso Damjanac.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=&a=101508

According to his agent, we are after Ivan Obradovic, the 20 years old left back of Partizan Belgrade and the Serbian national team.
They compare his shot to Roberto Carlos' shot and reports say that he's technically superb, makes great crosses and passes, but he's not very fast.

I've never seen the kid so maybe Dule can tell us more about the guy.

Oh, apparently two other Italian and many other Spanish, English and Russian teams are after him. The problem is that he just signed a new contract with Partizan so he won't be cheap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ален;1799624 said:
According to his agent, we are after Ivan Obradovic, the 20 years old left back of Partizan Belgrade and the Serbian national team.
Never heard of him and I don't believe Dule's assesment will be very objective. :p

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Never heard of him and I don't believe Dule's assesment will be very objective. :p
    Hehe, well he's now a regular for Dule's national team and i see he also scored a goal on the last WC qualifying match, so we can hope for some objectivity.

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    I watched him in the last national team match, some WC qualifier, I don't remember against which national team, but Obradović was real refreshment: he was running on his side all game long, good in attack, excellent in defense. He scored a goal, if I remember good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    If he is not better then Kolarov, then screw him :p

Because the description sounds like Kolarov, and Kolarov aint much.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    If he is not better then Kolarov, then screw him :p

Because the description sounds like Kolarov, and Kolarov aint much.
    Well, since we haven't seen him we can't make comparissons but Kolarov is 2 years older, he plays for a well known European team and yet he doesn't play for the NT, while this Obradovic guy probably played great in order to win a starting XI place in front of the other Serbian LBs (Kolarov from Lazio, Tosic from Werder, Dragutinovic from Sevilla, Lukovic from Udinese)

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    Ален;1799624 said:
    They compare his shot to Roberto Carlos' shot and reports say that he's technically superb, makes great crosses and passes, but he's not very fast.
    Looks like a complete opposite of Molinaro :D

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    If we are going to LB, we should go one that have already gave proves that he is good!! Because in our team we have already De Ceglie and Molinaro....and even Criscito could do that position....

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Why do people dismiss a player and dub him not good, just because they've never heard of him? How many of you heard of Nemanja Vidic before he came to Man Utd? Very few...why not buy this kid for little cash before Spartak or someone else snatches him and his price goes up 3x.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Why do people dismiss a player and dub him not good, just because they've never heard of him? How many of you heard of Nemanja Vidic before he came to Man Utd? Very few...why not buy this kid for little cash before Spartak or someone else snatches him and his price goes up 3x.
    what is the chances of him being a good player if he unknown ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)