Ivan Obradovic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ален;1800547 said:
The article i read didn't say he was slow.
They were comparing him to R.Carlos and they said that Carlos was faster than this kid.
I guess this is good news after all i don't recall any fullback that was faster than R.Carlos at he's prime....

Anymore info guys on that player?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
it seems all the players from Croatia is linked with juve , i am sure nobody ever heard about him.
:tdown:

what is the chances of him being a good player if he unknown ?
Chances are high.You think all good players just pop up in major clubs?

Saying he's not known is just based by your football knowledge.

Also,teleoptik has one of the best yough players in Europe.They were in tons of tournaments and also defeted youth Milan,Inter,Real etc. so there are many people/scouts who know these guys,don't worry.

is he really good Dule? I never seen him actually or maybe never paid attention
I really think he is and I wouldn't mind him here even if he's in Partizan atm. :p

Make a 1000 word minimum description on him please. :p
:p Thats too much.

He's one of the best young players in Europe on that possition.He started playing as striker actually but changed possition eventually.He is good at both attacking and defending.Already started playing for NT and so far played all games for Partizan.He's getting better and better by every game.I think he can really make it and worth the rist IMO.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He played 12 matches(3 yellow cards)so far and provided 2 assists this season.
Last season he played 19 matches(5 yellow cards) and provided 6 assists.Not too shabby for a 20-year-old leftback.

If he's half as good as Dusan says,I say go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)