It's too cold dammit! (2 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
First the EURO sucks and then the weather is even worse. COld and raining all the time. SO far I have had two sunny days and I almost had to force myself to take shorts those two days.
Last year we were complaining about the bad weather as well but because of completely other reasons. It was simply too hot. ( http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3096&postid=179091#post179091 )

I'm starting to wonder if this is not caused by the climate changes. :undecide:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: so we're gonna alternate between this thread and the other one, depending on the time of year?

It's even cold in Australia, being winter over here. I shouldn't complain though, the coldest it gets is a bit less than 10 celsius :D

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    :LOL: so we're gonna alternate between this thread and the other one, depending on the time of year?

It's even cold in Australia, being winter over here. I shouldn't complain though, the coldest it gets is a bit less than 10 celsius :D
    You should complain, 10 degrees doesn't give you any snow or ice. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That's true, I get the worst of both worlds :groan:

That's just in urban areas though... but I guess it kinda sucks having to drive 9 hours to get to the snowfields :irritate:

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    I have to drive almost 9 hours to get to the really big mountains but I have a small slope only 150 meters from my house though.

My dream place to live in is probably New York. There you have hot summers and sometimes cold winters plus all the other things the town has to offer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'd love to visit, but since you say it's freezing I'll wait awhile :) How hot do the summers get over there?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm not complaining, we got a stable temperature with an overcast sky. Sure a little sun couldn't hurt but at least it's not pouring down. :D

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #12
    Well last year it was perhaps too hot. The swedish summers are perfect, it's hot and the sun is up 24 hours a day. The summers here are always wonderful except for this maybe.
    Erik will come here in july, he could give you a more neutral view.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I'm not complaining, we got a stable temperature with an overcast sky. Sure a little sun couldn't hurt but at least it's not pouring down. :D
    It is a waterfall outside my house right now, it is impossible to see anything. :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Cool, thanks for the info :) Damn I'd love to go overseas again, preferably to Europe or the States

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

It is a waterfall outside my house right now, it is impossible to see anything. :down:
    You lucky! We hadn't had any rain for two months or so!

(and of course, heavy rain means no work!)

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

You lucky! We hadn't had any rain for two months or so!

(and of course, heavy rain means no work!)
    It does?:confused:
    What kind of work do you have?

Well the positive thing about the rain here has been that it has has felt very good to work.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    We are doing some construction work outdoors, and it becomes dangerous when work areas and passage ways are slippery . So we just shut everything down. ;)

Great times- juventuz forums all day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)