Its time to make or break (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The match against the swedish team(for gods sake i don't even know their name), is the the match that would define how the whole season is going to be .
Am not talking about the dojjy ways of the juve directors when it came to transfers, it just disgusts me, we as fans deserve better.

Now back to the match i hope that Alex can give his best , because i think he will be the guy that could change everything in the match.

also i would like to see thuram in his best form cuz he can make things better in the defence .

i want to see this formation:

------------------------------gigii-----------------------------

-----brindeli------thuram-------ferrara--------------------------zambro------

-----olivera--------------emerson-----------------blasi-------------------------
---------------------neddy--------------------------------
----------------trezi---------------------alex---------------------------------------

its important that blasi covers zambro cuz we want to give him a little freedom from defensive duties. and we want to give olivera a little freedom also so brindeli must cover olivera's place.

and blasi is gonna have a big task on his hands, cuz i think he is gonna have to cover neddy's defensive duties as well for most of emerson.

As for the defence i chose ferrara cuz i think we need more experience in defense.

And if we have any trouble scoring olivera should be immedietly subbed by miccoli.

Another option is to start with KAPO and then u can sub him with olivera for more offensive edge

FORZAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I dont expect anything, but i hope they have learned their lesson since last match, and that they give their best, then it should be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)