It's time to expose the Israeli "Antisemitism" trick (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
It usually happens when a person critisices Israel he/she will immediately be labeled as antisemitic by the Zionist Israelis.

Here I'm posting a video that shows a Semitic Jew criticising Israel.I remember a member here in this forum who has been using this trick heavily these days but i don't remember his name unfortunately.I hope he watches this and tell us will he call this "Semeitic Jewish" guy also antisemitic??????????????????

I don't know whether this video has been post here before or not, so plz excuse me if it's already in the forum.

My comment on this video:

1-I hope everyone sees what those Zionists has done to the poor guy in the end of the video,though he didn't say anything offensive,he just daid his opinion.And they say Israel is democratic:tdown: where the freedom of speech then???? And even in 1st world countries when they arrest someone they still respect that he is a human not an Animal, just look at the way those Zioninsts treated him.

2-This video shows that Israel will just show the muscles to anyone has a different opinion.They just don't understand the concept of opinion difference, no they'll just show you their muscles and even use them.

3-To my American friends:the simple fact is that Israeli love you not because of your charming eyes, but because you are supporting them.I remember few monthes back when Netanyahu delivered a speech in US, he eneded it by saying "may God bless the people of US".IMO he should have added the phrase "as long as they are supporting us", you can easily see this American in the above clip was not blessed by the Zionists.

4-If this guy had been arrested this way in one of our Arab countries, the American embassador in that country would have fucked the Interior minister of that country.But I wonder if this guy complains to the American embassy in Israel what would the reaction of the embassy be? especially when we know what the American foreign policy views about Israeli-Palestinian conflict are.

One thing more on the subject of "Antisemitism" trick, the Israeli has a skill of lying and lying and lying till people believe their lies.Why the hell Israeli made Jews the only semitic people in the world???!!! WE ARABS ARE ALSO SEMITIC.There's an American woman named Pamela Geller who is the leader of "Stop Islamization of America" organization, she is always repeating her funny statement "Quran is antisemetic".I just wish to meet her one day and ask her how the hell can a book written in Arabic be antisemitic????!!!!!!!!!
This is just like saying "Karl Marx is capitalist".

The other lie is as the guy said in the video that Israel speaks in the name of Judaism and Jews!!!!! Why the hell is that? the non-Zionist Jews outside Israel are much more than those Zionists in Israel.FACT

I'm almost sure, by posting this thread I'll receive comments like "Anti-West" or "An Arab showing his haterd" or "a muslim extremist" though I just criticised Israel.:sergio:

FINALLY, a great salute to this simple American Jew:tup: who is IMO more valuable than those Arab leaders like Mubarak or King Abdullah II of Jordan who are nothing but puppets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)