IT'S BACK!!! Blue Jersey for 2005 (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love them, the blue jersey with the yellow stars is absolutely my favorite.....

Hope it comes with a good coach though ;)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I think it must be a mistake, how can that 3rd kit be our AWAY Kit
and the blue one 3rd kit???

I also think these are for real. Just like last year when pictures of the present kit was posted at the same time...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

And what, may i ask, are these strong reasons? Because they got the price of a jersey and the delivery date about right?

I'm not saying they're definitely fakes or anything, but any clown could make up realistic prices and shipping dates for jerseys.
I will explain.

If I saw these jerseys, or even a poster with them in a store next to my house, I would inevitably conclude that they are fake.

Fake jerseys are sold everywhere, but they are much much cheaper than originals.

The exchange rate tells me that prices for these jerseys, which will be available just when they should be, match that of originals shirts.

What the picture posted here is, is most likely an advertisement on the products which will come out in the summer. This makes them neither fake nor original. Most likely- it's a marketing tool to make people see what the original will look like when it comes out.

To me it's difficult to find another explanation.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Hmm.. how can Nike know that we will not win th eScudetto this year... there is no space for another emblem on the jerseys.. at this rate.. we will not winn the Copa italia tonite either...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Oh hang on, the blue is the 3rd kit? Thot it was the 2nd....
Hate the 2nd kit then...that is like, they jes did it so there wud be 3 kits. Lacks any form of creativity. and looks weird.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Hmm.. how can Nike know that we will not win th eScudetto this year ... there is no space for another emblem on the jerseys.. at this rate.. we will not winn the Copa italia tonite either...
ummm, maybe because its mathematically impossible?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Oh hang on, the blue is the 3rd kit? Thot it was the 2nd....
Hate the 2nd kit then...that is like, they jes did it so there wud be 3 kits. Lacks any form of creativity. and looks weird.
Damn
You're right!!! The blue is the third. But how could this be? In the 90s blue jersey was our away uniform.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I am sure that initial designs take place way in advance of knowing who will win what and who next year's sponsors will be.

I assume that the picture in this thread is just an overview of what the jerseys will look like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)