IT'S BACK!!! Blue Jersey for 2005 (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Last year in the same period people posted pics of this year's gear even though it had not be officialized by Nike yet and they were right.

So imo those are really Juve's next shirts...which is great!

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
changing both the home and away shirts in two consecutive seasons is asking too much from the fans... Nike surely taking back every drop of profit they can from the 100 of millions they give us... :undecide:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
If that picture depicts the true Juventus kits for next season, then I see a problem. The home kit is, of course, the famous Black & White stripes, but the away kit is a different variation on the Black & White stripes. So why have an away kit at all. The blue shirt is described as the Third shirt. We can't wear that away kit vs. Udinese or Siena. Must be a fake.
well, not really. third kit can be often used as well. i mean, when was the last time we played with pink?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think these shirts look ugly, except for the blue. The away jersey looks like some shit Inter would wear, except in yellow and blue.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ok,

"liefertermin" is delivery date

Exchange rate is 1 Euro = 1.54640 Swiss Francs

So, we have strong reasons to believe that this set of jerseys is not fake.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Ok,

"liefertermin" is delivery date

Exchange rate is 1 Euro = 1.54640 Swiss Francs

So, we have strong reasons to believe that this set of jerseys is not fake.
And what, may i ask, are these strong reasons? Because they got the price of a jersey and the delivery date about right?

I'm not saying they're definitely fakes or anything, but any clown could make up realistic prices and shipping dates for jerseys.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

And what, may i ask, are these strong reasons? Because they got the price of a jersey and the delivery date about right?

I'm not saying they're definitely fakes or anything, but any clown could make up realistic prices and shipping dates for jerseys.
how bout a bet then? :D

i'm 100% sure these are real.

Jul 28, 2002
the kits will neart enough be identical, bar a few changes, like with what happended to the pink ons, plus the obvious lack of sky sponsors.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    I thought we would have SKY instead of FASTWEB...:confused:
    It's going to be SKY and Tamoil. You can call these kits protoypes. The design will be very similar if not exactly like the ones I posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)